Thread: Unable to register (phone) device.

Unable to register (phone) device.

I am making use of Visual Studio 2010 and I am informing by the use of marketplace I am able to register equal to 3 devices by means of visual studio. How? Not anything understandable within VS for example "register device"? I try to find about this on internet but I did not get any appropriate information. So that’s why I am posting here. I hope that someone will help me to solve this query. Please help me out to solve this all replies are greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Re: Unable to register (phone) device.

There's a crossing point in the Marketplace web portal regarding registered devices. I've not gotten my hands on top of any hardware up till now so I can't articulate I've spent several time investigative it. A moment ago saw it in temporary. It will be completely explained as soon as devices are made obtainable. All you have to perform now is comprise a Marketplace registration prepared. I hope now you are clear with your doubt. Thank you.

I thought the whole point of being able to register a device was so that, as a developer, you can test your application on a real phone and not the emulator. I will not publish anything on the market until I am happy working in the real world, but I'm being prevented from doing so. Why not Visual Studio simply reflects the fact that I have a phone plugged into my computer and I can deploy the device? I recognize that Microsoft needs to manage the qualities of the applications are available on the market, but it is stifling the development. I wish for to experiment my applications for instance development, do not pass the time until sometime in the future and the headache of having to recode the items that have not been able to test properly.

If you wish for to organize a Windows Phone application you comprise to be registered used for a marketplace. If you required organizing an xbox game you would must be registered for their corresponding. If you would like to implement an iPhone application that has to be registered with Apple (all three of these registers are 99 U.S. $ / year every Android devices seem to be extreme polarization, for a given device that can implement any thing or you can only deploy their market (it is a decision to OEM / support for these devices).

I recognize the requirement for registration, do not understand why I am not able to deploy to the device for testing an application? Once registered, I have, be supposed to be permitted to test an application resting on a actual life device. I recognize that this is what will happen, but why is not happening now. Member States should have this sorted before getting people to register. As I said, I realize the requirement to register. I do not recognize why I'm not able to deploy my application to my phone now?

I think I fail to notice something. It sounds similar to you are saying it has met the fundamentals for the deployment of its individual application for a device from surrounded by Visual Studio, but is upset because the entire details registration of a device are not yet publicly recognized. Is it true that hardware but has received no information on how to use yet? I think I see the source of confusion. You ask about Visual Studio 2010 that performs through Windows Phone 7. But you're asking about a phone that has everything ready. That will not work with Visual Studio 2010. If your phone is Windows Mobile 6 no registration procedure and has to make use of Vistudio 2008.