Thread: Getting Credit Card Payment Error while registration in Windows Marketplace for Mobile

Getting Credit Card Payment Error while registration in Windows Marketplace for Mobile

I'm demanding to register on top of the Windows Marketplace used for Mobile website and the whole thing works very well until I obtain into the Payment Information. I’m demanding to pay through my Visa Credit Card however I obtain the following error message:

We can't authorize the payment method. Please make sure the information is correct, or use another payment method. If you continue to get this message, please contact your financial institution.

I make contact with my bank and they inform me that I don’t contain several restrictions resting on my credit card and that they haven’t declined/received several payment demand as of Microsoft.

Re: Getting Credit Card Payment Error while registration in Windows Marketplace for Mobile

Microsoft developers are not going to respond because they have no idea about these issues. It’s Not a developer question. I know from experience. This is the accurate difficulty I had and my bank confirms the problem. I called Microsoft. I've talked to people in the billing department of Microsoft. MS does not see this as its theme, in fact not even recognize it as a problem as MS cards can be purchased retail outlet. The only actual information I possibly will find was from my bank. Credit is the process of that failure.

Re: Getting Credit Card Payment Error while registration in Windows Marketplace for Mobile

The bank can not control the policies of the processors or MS. The loan processor is not allowing pre-approved for your purchase. Is that by denying it ever reaches your bank account? Their simply option is to make use of PayPal, buy MS point’s card, or use a different credit card. I've never seen any available phone number through which you can call someone. There had been some obstacles you encountered other credit cards during registration. You can find useful suggestions.

My bank has said the confirmation system that Microsoft makes use of to pre-approved credit and debit card is toward fault. I can use my debit card for retail purchases, I have made many online transactions with this card and account, and this is the first time I had to be questioned. The company using MS does not permit definite Visa debit cards that are pre-approved for any reason. Can someone please provide more information about this company that MS is using pre-authorize credit operations so we can contact them about this problem?

I have make an effort creating fresh accounts Live ID, tried to register in excess of the phone, all the way through web. Efficient information within Billing.microsoft.com. Although I have never seen any payment option on the website for billing personal data only. I have tried 4-5 different credit cards all work in full force and every other site online. But I have still above message in the market website, I checked with credit card company articulate that no transaction has been rejected my credit card. So where is the difficulty?

Don't give Micro$oft your money! Take the "error" message as a sign!....RUN!

....DON'T FEED BILL GATE$!

«Gîzmô»

The name of the card must match the name of the name matching that individual is, however, there are complications in this, I include a central name initial as well my credit card name, while the billing.microsoft.com only accept name and last name. So I do not know if that is causing a problem. Just to give you a chance, even tried to put my name in the space next to the first name on the billing website, and tried to record in the phone Windows Marketplace, but the similar error. On the credit card, the address must match credit card billing address. Yes this is exactly consistent with my billing address credit card, VISA and MasterCard and I have tried so I made three dissimilar suitable Master Card and a suitable visa to the whole thing that the results of the card into the same error.

The trouble is through your bank. You need to check with your bank and verify that are used to process credit card transactions. Because the company uses to which the Member States before the approval of the purchase of credit is denied by the processor of credit before they ever processed by your bank. A couple of these companies will not process credit processing certain transactions for their own safety. Can not contact them and can not change its policy with respect to these transactions. Microsoft has not released who or what corporation is involved through the pay for of your credit. MS will not help you resting on this problem.