Thread: Opera Mobile 11 stops working at startup on Samsung Galaxy Tab.

Opera Mobile 11 stops working at startup on Samsung Galaxy Tab.

Hello friends, I have recently bought new Samsung galaxy tab cell phone. When I bought the phone at that time opera mobile 10 was already installed in the phone. After some days I update it to opera mobile 11, from the first of installation it is not working properly. Whenever I try to open opera mobile, it displays the white screen with nothing. However I have tried to uninstall and reinstall but it is not working, the problem is same. Can anyone help me out here, I am getting curious day by day, as it is not working on my new cell phone. Thanks a lot in advance, do reply to this post.

Re: Opera Mobile 11 stops working at startup on Samsung Galaxy Tab.

Hey friend, everywhere the problem is similar, when I was using opera mobile 11 on T-mobile G2 which was running on Android 2.2, after that I bought Samsung galaxy tab version SCH-I800 kernel 2.6.32.9 which was also working on Android 2.2 OS but you will not believe that opera mobile 11 was not working on it. It has hardly worked for twice I guess. I have seen the same problem on many Samsung phone, I thing Samsung tab series doesn’t support opera mobile 11. I have give up with opera mobile 11 and working with opera mobile 10. Choice is yours, all the best!

Hey I have seen your post, I must say that don’t ever give up; I know that your mind must have suffer through a lot. Even I have faced all the things. But we are techno freaks, and it always happens with us. Now I have one solution for you. Using any browser from your Samsung tab go to opera mobile website and download the latest version of opera mobile. If you already have the set up of opera then install it and check if it working or not, if not working then uninstall it and delete the set up, then download again and install it. I hope that it will work for you. Just keep in mind that “try try till you succeed”. Thank you and all the best!

Hey friends, I went through to the above all posts, and also I have checked for the error with opera mini 11. Even I have Samsung galaxy tab, but it is not giving me any error with opera mobile 11, then how can it be possible that it is giving you such error on same phone. That’s the reason I have check on many website and I think I have got the solution for you all. The main problem is with opera mobile 11.00.1103250857 which is updated version of opera mobile 11. So try to get opera 11.00 versions only and then use it. I think this will solve your problem, if you fix your problem then do reply.

Hey man, what a great solution. I was having this problem from the day I have bought the cell phone. I was not writing on the forum because; with opera 11 I was using opera mini mobile. But actually I was got tired of the using opera mini, so I did some search on it and I got the solution. I tried your method and I got through to my problem. Instead of this I was not able to use flash player in mobile, so with this version error of opera mobile 11 I have also solved the error of flash player. I think it was happening because of opera mobile 11 only. Thanks a lot friends!!