Thread: Apple iPod touch can’t be accessed through TV cable

Apple iPod touch can’t be accessed through TV cable

I have an Apple iPod Touch media player for the 3G service, which basically is used to listen to the songs and sometimes for video files via connected to my HDTV. I used to connect the media player with coaxial cable, the problem is that when you connect the device to the TV at night and tried to play a movie, I was not allowed to play that file on TV. The first video stopped working and then freezes for a few minutes after ordering the machine to stop the player. I can use QuickTime Media Player on my machine. I can not understand why this problem arises. Does anyone have any advice or a solution to solve this problem?

re: Apple iPod touch can’t be accessed through TV cable

In my opinion, the graphics controller used on the computer might be causing the problem you mentioned in your message. I recommend that you update the driver version of the manufacturer's website. To go to Device Manager on your computer, and from there find the device driver and right click on it. From there, select the upgrade option. This appears in a popup window, where all information about the driver version will be present. Click the upgrade option and automatically update the version. During this process, remove the display device of the machine and remove external hardware devices. I am sure it will work for you.

First make sure that the monitor is correctly connected to the machine and working fine, go to the options screen and then find the display device and check if it is connected and working properly or not. And also see whether the cable is appropriately connected with the machine or not. Mine was also the similar case where I wanted to connect my Apple iPod, which I always connect to television when I used to watch some interesting movies or videos. It also freezes for a short time while I tried to play any video. I checked everything according to my knowledge and that is why the director is in the display device, which was not connected properly. I think that the issue is related with the wire that you are using because I was also having the same one so I want here you to just replace the same.

As per my knowledge I think the problem must be for the display software being used. Does the machine hangs or crashes the player? If the machine then this should be a hardware problem, so I suggest you to remove the previous version and replace it with the new version. Before suggesting to replace the driver version, to insert the driver installation disk and open the Device Manager. Now open the display driver tab and from there find the name of the movement of the driver's head, click it, select it and click the update option, you are prompted to update or from the Internet or elsewhere to locate the driver's vision on disc or elsewhere on your computer, it might take a few minutes to complete the process. Wait until the process is complete. Restart the computer and I'm sure the problem will be solved permanently.

Relevant issue with my Apple iPod that I connect to my TV, I used an external joystick and other hardware for games that are stored on the Apple device. Sometimes I also use to watch movies, is ideal for watching movies on the small screen with a big screen. But since the last days I am facing a very typical type of problem that I found on my machine. The screen just crashed and stopped working for a few minutes while I was watching a movie through my TV. Without going into any solution other than simply turn the device on my machine. After restarting I tried to play that particular file, but this is the same after playing the file. I will not have that information on this type of problem. So I'm here to gain some knowledge about this issue. Suggest something to solve this problem.

I had the same problem on my Apple Mac book air, ultra portable laptop with Windows Vista platform. After finding the same problem on my machine I have looked everywhere for solution but found nothing. Then I tried to solve this same problem. So before you go to any advice I'd suggest to play another video file on your computer through the Apple device in the media player itself. If this works well, then it means the problem must be in the video file. In my time, not some other problem that way, which is the player who crashed and by this problem, what's next. After that, simply re-install the player. If you also have a similar type of problem, then try to reload the player you are using. For those going to the program and the characteristics and from there delete the current player application, along with the also delete all the files that work are stored on your machine. Now install the new version or an earlier version of a new and try to play this video file. I am sure that the problem should be for the player and for this process to be retrieved.