Thread: Information about Kingston 32GB DataTraveler 112 USB Flash Drive

Information about Kingston 32GB DataTraveler 112 USB Flash Drive

Hello friends, I just wanted to have some discussion on Kingston 32GB USB flash drive. Kingston 32GB USB flash Drive one of newest edition in Datatraveller 112, this drive is aimed at mainstream USB flash drive as it comes with standard read/write speeds and very competitive price point. This drive is in demand nowadays as it gives full support to store data; it is high in list of the readers. So I am planning to buy this can anyone give some suggestion about it? Every single suggestion is highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Information about Kingston 32GB DataTraveler 112 USB Flash Drive

Yes this should be taken into consideration, the new DataTraveller 112 from Kingston helps us to budget-conscious storage barriers, it allows user to store and move large files in a device which is not bigger than pocketknife. It has the capacity up to 32GB, it is cape less in design, is the perfect device for you, it is not having any issue as it was in earlier like data lost and many more. I am using it from last 3 months and I am not having any such issues. All the best!

Hello friends, as per my experience with DataTraveller, I am completely agreed with above posts. Kingston uses USB 2.0, which goes up to 480MB/s actually which is 40MB/s. so that there is limit factor many cases, 40MB/s is theoretical and as in many cases some USB drive are breaking the Record of 32MB/s, which is quite good. But if you compare Kingston DataTraveller with OCZ technology throttle you will found that Kingston is quite slower in speed, choice is yours. All the best!

Hey I also wanted to share some info with you, actually it is not info, you can call is as confusion or discussion. If Kingston is using USB 2.0 then as compared to it an External drive is more preferable. Then what is the Speed of External drive? When both the Drives are using USB 2.0 and having bit difference in speed of transmission then I would prefer External drive in place of Pen Drive if I want to transfer a big file and folders. I know money will matter but on spending good money you are getting huge Data storage on the same USB flash drive. it make sense. Thank you