Thread: BlackBerry Curve 8900 shows 'Reload Software:507' Error

BlackBerry Curve 8900 shows 'Reload Software:507' Error

The blackberry is one of my favorite brands among the mobile phone platform. I have been using the Blackberry curve 8900 from the past several days. I own a mac in my home which I use to backup the blackberry. Yesterday I went to update the software of curve using the Mac. I thought that it can do it but I was wrong. It just busted the things. After several hours waiting I did a force quite and at that time I got an error message saying “Reload Software: 507”. I have tried several things which described in the support site but none of the things get worked. It is still saying the same thing. How can fix this issue?

Re: BlackBerry Curve 8900 shows 'Reload Software:507' Error

If you set off toward: Start > Run and type: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\AppLoader\Loader.exe. This will open the Application loader, prior to you connect your BlackBerry in get rid of the battery. Afterward undergo the application load procedure and while the application load procedure is screening the in the offing for gadget initialization, place the battery back inside. Permit the procedure to complete, after that check to distinguish if the 507 error is disappeared. I hope that this will going to help you a lot.

Go after these instructions in order to upgrade the OS of your Blackberry device:
    • Download and install to computer the most up-to-date edition of Desktop Manager
    • Download the fresh operating system you would like and install it to the computer or mac.
    • Launch Desktop Manager and carry out a whole backup of your present gadget.
    • Erase the vendor.xml file situated within c:\program files\common files\research in motion\apploader
    • Connect in Blackberry curve 8900 and launch Desktop Manager
    • Choose Application Loader
    • You will be encouraged to upgrade the device.

The error message denotes that no apps are loaded on top of the BlackBerry smartphone or curve 8900. While utilizing the application loader utility in order to install BlackBerry phone Software or OS, obtainable applications lying on the BlackBerry smartphone are deleted, and fresh apps were not loaded. This error message could come into view for the reason that of the following reasons:
    • The power management aspect on top of the PC or mac shuts off the USB ports.
    • The BlackBerry Smartphone is plugged to a laptop, PC or mac by the use of a docking station.

I have suffered into the similar trouble with my Blackberry and the fresh Mac Desktop Manager. I have several steps to get well and upload the new software. I hope that it will gonna help you.
    Launch Blackberry Desktop Manager.
    • Inside the Window Menu release the log window
    • Hook up the cable to Blackberry curve 8900 first and afterward connect to the further end to mac
    • Currently you must notice several log lines beginning to emerge pending they replicate viewing ."Throwing Unsupported Device....." It will loop concerning 20 to 25 period, after that, the Desktop Manager will distinguish that it wishes to upload the software on the phone and unexpectedly you will obtain the window to select which software to load. Ensure the battery is within the blackberry if not it won't be capable to distinguish the gadget PIN.

I tried by means of that as well and it didn't work, for various cause I kept receiving no respond otherwise that the file was not executable (somewhat similar to that my mac is in Spanish hence I don't make out how to decipher it the approach it must be) therefore what I did is that I have uninstalled the Desktop Manager and certainly saved my back up on the special files. I re-installed it place the back up on the files and just the once the application loader was previously running i plugged the blackberry. It accepted it right away and it's all set, it's got the software in and each and every one of my files are back.