Thread: DNS is not recognized on Toshiba L305-S5917

DNS is not recognized on Toshiba L305-S5917

I am working on the windows vista which I have installed on my Toshiba laptop now the thing here is that the Domain Name Server not recognized when I try to connect to the Internet. And I don’t know why this is happening to me because of this I am unable to have access on the internet . I am suing Internet Explorer 9 and there I am getting the error message and it exits or ends itself. And the error that I got here is nothing but the “error message 8024402c”. Any help regarding the same will be appreciated.

Re: DNS is not recognized on Toshiba L305-S5917

I think there are some connection issues and you need to see whether you are able to solve them and once the same are solved then all the problems will automatically will be solved. So I want you to perform a connection test on you system and then you are getting anything fishy there then please try and fix it on your own. I want you to do the ping test and see whether the internet is active or not. And if all these thing are up to the mark then you will not face any issues what so ever.

Well here if the DNS is not recognized on your system then why don’t you contact the service provider of yours I mean the Internet Service Provider. And after that you have to place the complaint over there and let him or she know the exact problem that is being faced by you I am sure that they will cooperate with you and will help you to resolve the issue here. I hope it works in your case and it should because it did well for me when I was in the same situation.

I think that this issue is totally associated with the router that you are using and it is the only one which is corrupted or damaged and is not giving you the proper responses now what you have to do here is that just see whether the router is replaceable or not and if it is under warranty then you will definitely get it without any cost. And if is slightly older then you have to purchase the new one because no option is left with you then, I hope you are getting my point here.

If you need to solve this issue then you need to just see that where the error is related I mean on which particular area and then try to resolve it. By the mean time I want you to follow some steps that will help you to solve the problem on your system:
    • First of all you need to Open Internet Explorer.
    • Then you go On the Tools menu, click Internet Options.
    • There you have to Click the Connections tab, click LAN Settings, and then click Advance.
    • after that delete any entry in the Exceptions section.
    • And later on doing all these stuffs you have to quit Internet Explorer.
    • You just need to tick Start, press Run, type cmd, and then click OK.
    • Type the following commands. Press ENTER after each command.

1. proxycfg -d
    2. net stop wuauserv
    3. net start wuauserv