Thread: Wireless Display Adapter is not working properly on Toshiba E205

Wireless Display Adapter is not working properly on Toshiba E205

Well my laptop was really doing well the Intel keyboard shortcuts ruined everything for me I mean they give the error messages to me like “Intel wifi technology was not enabled restart your computer and try again." I restarted my laptop many times. Today I also downloaded "os2010110a_tc10061300a.exe" and implemented it uninstalled and installed the latest Intel display screen and wireless controllers, but am still getting the same problem. Also on the tray icon when the mouse pointer on top of my Intel WiFi technology that gives a message "Adapter not found." Please help.

Re: Wireless Display Adapter is not working properly on Toshiba E205

Well have you tried the restore settings after full recovery if not then please I thing you have to try the same it will definitely help you to solve the issue and then you can gain back the access on the warless adapter. And I am sure that it will definitely help you to solve the issue which you are facing so now what you have to do here is that just restore all the settings and then give a try at same and see how the things goes I am sure you will be able to get rid of this problem.

I think this is the issue of the wireless adapter that you are using on your system so what I want you to perform is that change the wireless adapter and bring a replacement for the same. Actually if the replacement is not done there will few errors and which can’t be deal without you. I hope that doing the same will definitely allow you to solve the issue and also if the router is fine then you will not get the same issue again

I think I can help you out in this case because I have gone through this problem and the only way that affected me here is nothing but the appropriate drivers are not installed on the system. And I am sure that you are also going through the same phase and if you need to solve this problem then you have to check whether the required drivers are installed on the system or not and if they are already installed on the system then you need to update them with the help of the device manager.

I was experiencing the same problem and the adapter even disappeared from Device Manager. After a couple of calls to Toshiba tech center to help restore the hard drive informed the original configuration. The tech walked me through the process on the phone. My laptop only 2 weeks old and back-up data are very few, so it was fine with that solution. This solution worked and I have the wireless display adapter back to work. You have not installed the update available on Toshiba's website and they fear it could damage the adapter again. The only two programs that were installed before the adapter to use Zone Alarm and Trend Micro antivirus. I tend to think that either of these two programs that broke the wireless adapter.