Thread: Cannot send Godaddy email from Ipad2

Cannot send Godaddy email from Ipad2

I recently purchased an Ipad2 for my day to day work, and I have set all the features in it , but there is some problem that is happening in the device as I am searching for the solution I thought that you will help me in coming out of the problem that I am facing in it. The problem that I am facing is that I am trying to use the godaddy email account, but I am not able to send emails from my iPad. I place it up the similar way as my iphone and I was thinking that it was working at the start but now, I tried so many different methods of smtpout.secureserver.net. Also I called Godaddy's helpdesk for the solution and they replied me to switch off SSL and use ports 80 or 25 or 3535. But the method is not working for me any more.

Re: Cannot send Godaddy email from Ipad2

I am not a Pro by any way but I lastly found out the answer, that no one had got it before. I at first tried to arrange my godaddy email on my iPad like the way it’s arranged on my iphone. I could accept emails but could not launch any. Since I comprise AT&T as my iphone source, I have cwmx.com as my alternative leaving mail server. That will not work with my iPad for the reason that emails from my ipad does not leave through AT&T wireless. My home internet supplier is Comcast. As a substitute SMPT server, I used Comcast's SMTP server: smtp.comcast.net. Also there is No user name, no password, SSL on, authentication password, server port 25 present in it. I believe Apple can help expectations iPad user to enhance recognize how email flows out of their devices and it actually depends on your internet supplier too.

I am trying to setup the godaddy pop email account on my iPad which I have it from a past one year. I am having no problem in receiving and sending email from it. on the other hand, even though I have set up the account to remove emails from the server ,when I try to remove as of from the inbox, that is not working in a proper manner . I remove an email but when the iPad take the new Email in it, the “deleted” email is exact back in my inbox over again. I do not know how to solve the problem that I am facing in it.

I have not heard of any problem wherever the POP client was not capable to launch the remove method from server setting and not have the emails removed from it. Have you gone through any problem like this with a few other email clients? Such as Outlook, Thunderbird, or on several extra mobile gadgets. If the internet connection which you are using is wireless, subsequently you are on the limitations of your network and internet service supplier. Which is frequently the case that they obstruct outgoing traffic on port 25? Strive for altering your outgoing junk mail settings to make use of port 80 or 3535.

I am making a full effort in getting the email in my Gmail. I can accept email with no problem present in it, but I am not able to send it. I was capable to launch a message the first day of the service, but now it is not sending the mail. I also started deleting the mail from the account, addition in Gmail icon and locating up as IMAP physically. But there is nothing seems to work with it. The precise mistake message is Cannot Send Mail the connection to the outgoing server "smpt.gmail.com" unsuccessful. Added Outgoing Mail Servers be capable of being configured.