Thread: I am not able to recover Satellite M45

I am not able to recover Satellite M45

I am experiencing a severe issue on my laptop. I am not able to perform recovery on that. I need help for the same. My laptop is Satellite M45 and it has crashed due to blue screen. The error appeared when I was trying to install a pirated game on that. Now I want to recover the same by the laptop is too slow. So I just need some to begin with that. This is the first time when I am trying to run system recovery with the given disk of laptop. What things should I avoid here.

Re: I am not able to recover Satellite M45

Check that there is not hardware issue in your system. Check for hardware failure. It can be the hard disk fault. Maybe the error is given by an incompatibility with the hardware and the only solution would be to find and remove incompatible hardware. If there is a hardware issue then you might need to get a replacement for the hard drive. The operating system falls due to problem in the hard drive. You will need to check the hardware fault first and then install the operating system.

There is another method which is called as Recovery Console in Windows. You will need to boot your system from Windows. If the problem persists, you may proceed to a re-installation of the operating system. If the problem persists, you may proceed to a re-installation of the operating system. It is better to run a complete installation and then reconfiguring your laptop back again. There is always a disk comes with every laptop and the same is really easy to fix.

Sometimes due to incorrect installation or configuration the operating system fails to recover properly. In these cases there is a tool which lets you to restore your operating system. Before performing a format you must run a system restore option. That will help you to repair your operating system without must effort. Windows always creates a before and after installing updates. This tool is located in Start Menu > Programs > Accessories > System Tools > System Restore.

Here are some tips that you must try to avoid such situation. It is better recommended that you must perform regular and create restore points within some time interval. Always keep a backup of your data. Back up all important data as well as dividing the hard disk partitions to separate the important data for the operating system. Some motherboards require drivers and patches to work correctly as is the case of VIA motherboards. There are VIA chipset containing the package should install patches and drivers.

There is an excellent tool that comes with the operating system itself is the check disk. This file repairs the hard drive most of the time and work very nicely. But sometimes unfortunately not much depending on the degree of fault. It may be a data error or may be an error in the structure or surface of the disk which used to be solved at the user level. In the latter case you should take the PC to a service technician to repair. But you never lose anything by trying to run check disk. To run you must enter the Windows XP CD and run the Recovery Console.