Thread: How to sync photos to Apple iPad

How to sync photos to Apple iPad

While I attempt to sync my Macbook with my iPad1 all of my information is synced apart from my images. What winds up on my iPad is an empty rectangle or square where the photos utilized to be for over 8,000 photos which synced earlier. Toward the end of the sync procedure I receive the message: "The iPad cannot be synced. The necessary file cannot be established." My photos are at a standstill on my Macbook. This seems to have take place as I upgraded to the newest iPad software (4.3.1). How do I obtain my photos to sync from my Macbook to my iPad again? Anyone have any idea about this?

Re: How to sync photos to Apple iPad

Make a fresh photo file, with a new name, on your Mac and duplicate the photos into that new file. Remove the old file which you had photos in on Mac. On iPad remove all the photos off of it totally. Do a hard reset/reboot of the iPad. Make certain old file doesn't exhibit in iTunes or remove it as the sync photo file in iTunes. Make your novel photo folder in iTunes the one you choose to sync to the iPad and sync the iPad. They should be there at the present.

Just visit your home directory, after that the pictures directory. Within that you will find a file called iPhoto library, right click on it and choose "show package contents". This will unlock a folder showing the contents and within is directory called "iPod Photo Cache", choose that file and pull it out of the folder to the desktop. Now shut all that down and stop iTunes. While you revive iTunes and attach your IPad the photo cache will be reshaped and the lost file trouble should go away. Sync will after that loads all your photos. This worked for me.

Here I have to add something regarding this issue. Since I modernized my iPhone and iPad to OS 4.3.1, my every picture from iPhoto are not syncing like they were earlier. At present, certain pictures come up on my iPhone and iPad as black empty rectangles. They are all at a standstill on my computer in their folders in iPhoto. A few albums at a standstill sync properly. What can I do to get the other albums to sync once more too?

If it were me, I would inform it to discontinue syncing photos initial for both devices. I think this will annihilate the photos on both iOS devices. I would after that kill iTunes, remove the photo cache like someone suggested before (dragging it out of the iPhoto file in your picture list will make a new one while I Tune begins). I would start again iTunes and twist syncing back on for both devices and allow it recopy your photos. That is what I would perform.

You could do like a recommended and make a new file on the computer earlier than the whole thing gets screwed up. That way, no matter what you attempt you don't lose the unique. Not to discuss it, but I am quite certain if the OP attempted what I am suggesting he'd find achievement. It may need a slight more work, but in the end might be worth it. Only my 2 cents (of which both are currently grateful to china).