Thread: Is there any VGA adapter upgrade for iPad 2?

Is there any VGA adapter upgrade for iPad 2?

I got this new iPad 2 from one of my friends and I am really happy about it. I just like to use it very much and I often watch movies on it. But now the problem is that I want to know that is there any VGA adapter upgrade for iPad 2 .The problems is that the country where I am doesn’t have Apple store so I have to purchase from local resellers. I would like to know if the VGA adapter for iPad 2 is an upgrade from the one that used to sell with the iPad 1 or if it is the same. Please do get back to me on this issue.

Re: Is there any VGA adapter upgrade for iPad 2?

I just had a look at the question that you have posted and would tell you that the VGA adapter is the same. According to my knowledge they did no upgrade it for the iPad 2.So there is no reason to worry about at all and all is fine with you.It is also not like that you have to get them from a different country as the store is not available in your part of the world.But if it old then you need to go with the same at one and you need to get it from resellers in the country where you reside. So you don’t have to bother about it much as you can solve this problem without it.

Thanks a lot for the solutions that you have provided and I am thankful for the quick reply. So whatever you have said is confirmed or is it being documented somewhere? I am asking this to you because I just need to be sure. I would say that unless you tell me you work for Apple or have the one that came out before iPad 2 and it now works fully functional with iPad 2 including mirroring then only I would agree with you on this fact. So this is really very important for me to know this thing properly.

I saw the description of the adapter in the Apple on-line store and could only find one adapter and that was for the iPad1. But there was nothing stated in the Apple on-line store about the adapter for the iPad 2.So even I guess that the VGA adapter is the same. They did no upgrade it for the iPad 2.So you can get the adapted for the iPad 1 and then use it for the iPad 2 and I guess that it will be useful to you. Also as you said that you can even get it from a local reseller if you want.

I went through the question that you have put up but didn’t get you properly what you are saying As far as I am concerned and according to my knowledge under the iPad accessories there is only one VGA adapter listed and it says applicable that it is applicable to iPhone4, iPod Touch 4G, and both iPads. So this itself solves the question that you have put up and I guess that there is no need to worry about it. You can get the adapted and its irrespective of the country you belong to. So there is no such big deal in this.

Thanks a lot for the solutions that you have provided. I just went through them and now I feel that the VGA adapter upgrade for iPad 2 as well. I was just getting worried but then I visited the online store for apple and it said that the one VGA adapter listed and it says applicable that it is applicable to iPhone4, iPod Touch 4G, and both iPads. So now this had relieved me. So I would like to thank you for the solutions that you have provided me as they helped me a lot.