Thread: Wifi not proper after upgrading to iOS 4.3 in Apple iPad

Wifi not proper after upgrading to iOS 4.3 in Apple iPad

Having upgraed to the iOS 4.3 i am facing some problem especially with the wifi. After having upgraded to the iOS 4.3 i have to cycle power on my iPad so that I would be able to connect my iPad to the wifi. I know it is a strange method that many of you all must not be using. So why is it happening to me? Can you all tell me what should I do in such circumstances. I had brought this iPad last year and till now it has not given me any issues. However this problem is only after I upgraded to the latest version. So any help anyone?

Re: Wifi not proper after upgrading to iOS 4.3 in Apple iPad

In such situation I would advice you to further upgrade your iPad to 4.3.1. I think that will be a better option to you. Since I had upgrade my iPad to 4.3.1 it has never given me any issues like this. So that’s why I am saying this. Go ahead and update to iOS 4.3.1 and your problem will be solved. Work with this version and your issue will be solved. In case if it does not work then do get back to me I will suggest you something else.

Yes an upgrade to iOS 4.3.1 will definitely help you. I definitely agree with that but apart from that I would like to suggest something more and that is too clear history, clear cookies, clear cache of your safari browser. After having done these three important steps now reboot your iPAd 2. I hope you are well aware on how to reboot the iPad 2. So once done with that then try launching the safari browser again and you will be done. So work on the suggestions that I have given you and I am sure it will give you some positive results.

I believe I am on the latest version of the iOS. This is because a few weeks ago when I had checked the iTunes it had said that I had the latest version of the iOS and hence I think I must be having the iOS 4.3.1. so what should I do now. Having the latest iOS also does not help. Then tell me what else should I try under that circumstances. I know I am looking for some quick solution but the situation in which I am in. I do require a good suggestion as early as possible.

No, iTunes is not the proper place to check whether you have the latest iOS or not. In order to get a proper answer then you will have to check it out in the Settings , then go to the General option and select Info, from there click on Version option and you are done. So do try that and I am sure that it will be of great help for you. There you will be getting to know whether you are in which version of iOS. So In case you are not having the proper iOS version then check for the updates.

Hey I did exactly the same thing that you had specified here and I saw that I did not have the latest version. So I checked out for the latest updates and accordingly installed the iOS 4.3.1 in my iPad and now it si working well. Even the wifi issue has got solved and all the credit goes to you guys for helping me out in such situation. So thanks a lot everyone for giving me some valuable suggestions on this topic.