Thread: Push Notifications unable to work on iPad1 4.3

Push Notifications unable to work on iPad1 4.3

I was having an older version of iPad with me and then I recently upgraded it to the new version .Since upgrading my 16 GB 3G WIFI iPad1 4.3 all of a sudden the push notifications that I had set to on are not working. Only Email will sound, and only if the applications are open then it will work. I have checked every setting and combination of settings found here but didn’t get a solution to this. Please help me out on this as I am getting really worried on this matter.

Re: Push Notifications unable to work on iPad1 4.3

I think that the solution to the question that you have put up is quite simple. What you need to do is that you need to update to iOS 4.3.1 and reset all setting on your iPad. This will surely help you to fix the query that you are facing. I think that it is the proper way to go and it will definitely help you to fix the issue that you are currently facing. Once you done with that then do reply and tell us that is it right or wrong and also had it solve your query or not.

Even I have a similar kind of issue and would tell you that I am really glad that someone has put up the question that I am facing currently. I would say that thought I had 4.31 I did have to delete and reinstall the applications I use for the push notifications but it didn’t works fine. I don’t know what went wrong but the problem that I was facing still persists and don’t have any solution to this. Maybe I need t try them once again and see if they work or not. I need to reset all setting on my iPad.

Thanks a lot for the prompt reply. I would say that I just had a look at the solutions that have been mentioned and would say that I need to work on them immediately. I just went through it but haven’t applied it as of yet. But I hope that once I apply them then all will be fine with me and then there won’t be any trouble after that. Anyways I would urge you all to put up some more solutions so that it will help me to fix the issue that I am facing from.

I just had a look at the question that you were facing and would say that the only solution to this questions is that you actually need to update to iOS 4.3.1 and reset all setting on your iPad. Even I can say that this is a proper solution that you need to apply and then all will be fine with you.I think that there is no other solution for this issue as I don’t find any reason why your push application suddenly stopped working. So I feel that there is no alternative to this and you need to work on it to fix the solution immediately.

It did work for me. I just used the same thing that was mentioned out there is the question and it worked for me. I just did reset all the setting in mu iPad and then it suddenly to my surprise started to work. I am really happy now that my push applications have started to work as they used to do in the past. So finally I would like to thank you all for the solutions that you have provided as they have helped me a lot to solve the problem that I was facing from.