Thread: Is it possible to import apple loops from Garage Band for MAC on iPad

Is it possible to import apple loops from Garage Band for MAC on iPad

I am having an iPad with me and was just thinking of importing some apple loops for my iPad. So while doing so I was just wondering from where will I get the apple loops. I just came to know that I may get them from the Garage Band for iPad. So I just want to know that is it right that the apple loops can be bought from the garage band for iPad. Please do let me know on this as I am waiting for the solutions so that then I can import apple loops from Garage Band for iPad.

Re: Is it possible to import apple loops from Garage Band for MAC on iPad

I just had a look at the question that you have posted and would tell I am not very sure if this might help you. But I have seen that someone did mention that the Garage Band team for Mac will need to make and update sooner or later so that it's up to date with the Garage Band for iPad. So probably just wait for the Mac version to get it's update and we'll be able to use the loops. So I feel that this is what you need to do right now.

I think that the previous solution that is being mentioned is absolutely true. I think that you certainly need to just wait for the Mac version to get it's update and we'll be able to use the apple loops. So this will certainly help you to import the apple loops in a more proper way. I am sure if you follow these solutions then you will be fine with you and you don’t have to worry much about it. So actually it is possible to get the apple loops from Garage Band for MAC.

I just started to play with Garage Band for the iPad and it is really good. But the loops included are a very small subset of what is actually available via Garage Band for Mac or Logic Pro. So I guess that you need to just go with the Garage Band for the iPad if you wish. And then all will be fine with you. I would say that I would like to import some of the Apple Loops into Garage Band for iPad as this would greatly enhance the ability to use this as my musical scratchpad.

I guess that it is possible to import the apple loops into the iPad. And I am very sure about this thing. I would tell you from my experience that I have been using an application called iPad File Explorer and it really very fine. The problem though is that Garage band won't show them unless the loops index file is updated. I actually don’t know what the problem is with it but I am very sure that this is the case. But if anyone can figure out how to update that database file then it will be really very handy.

Thanks a lot for the solutions that you have provided. I just went through the solutions that you have given and would say that it had been really handy and useful to me. I guess that the if I import apple loops from Garage Band for MAC on iPad then it will be all fine rather than getting then from the Garage Band for the iPad. So finally I would like to thank you all for the solutions that you have provided as they have helped me a lot to solve the problem that I was facing.