Thread: Nokia 5800 starts rebooting at random time

Nokia 5800 starts rebooting at random time

Recently I had purchased a nokia 5800 music express mobile from the nokia gallery. And after the purchase, it started giving some weird problem in it, the problem is within a week of purchase, the phone was getting rebooted on its own. So I thought that I will give the phone to the service center which will help in clearing the problem, I thought that the problem is due to issue of software and some reloading of the software was not done in a proper manner. They were not ready to send the mobile to the main office for rectification and they told me to that you should attempt and utilize the phone with no the MMC card as that may be the reason of the trouble. O I did that but no change, so after a lng debate with them they exchanged the phone with the new one but the new device is also giving the same problem in it, so now what to do about this problem.

Re: Nokia 5800 starts rebooting at random time

I think this is a problem in the manufacturing of the device, which is not understood or it must have not clicked them at the time of manufacturing, so because of that they just went on in the development of the device, and later when they saw the problem they found that the problem was irreparable so because of that they are hopeless and helpless now. It is a shame to that nokia can do such a mistake with their products, I think the best thing is to take the refund of the money that you have paid.

I am also facing the same problem like you , and when I gave this phone t the nokia gallery for rectification they told me that the problem will be solved, so I used to keep the device with them and take it another week, but the problem was not solved only, also I had told them that the problem is not solved still they should say that it is solved from our side, there must be some problem from your side, so this time I asked for replacement ad they say that the device will be replaced after six month as there is shortage of the device in the market, so friends what to do now about the problem that I am facing. I have faced a lot of problem and spent lot of time in it.

As you have told that you are experiencing the trouble with the Nokia 5800 many times, it means that the trouble is beyond repair and the manufactured goods is faulty and needs substitution. For that you require to register your objection with the client, and if you are not pleased with the Customer answer then send a printed notice to the CMD of NOKIA, give every particulars on it attach all photocopies of related documents such as bill, and the spreadsheet and ask the repayment or substitute within the time mentioned by you.

After purchasing the phone which was a year back, I have lost the data that was stores in it for nearly twenty times because of frequent formatting that I have done in it, as there was lot of problem present in it. As usual the problem was that the phone used to restart and all the unsaved data would be lost. I lost a lot of movies, songs etc. I also have a mobile version licensed mobile antivirus, I can only download from the OVI store, but after that, the problem is still present in it to restart and data loss is frequently happening all over again.

Recently I had purchased an 5800 express music, till today it is been two months ever since I got it and it has got 4 mainly important troubles:
    1. USB not working as because of that I replaced the phone, but the troubles started happening in the in the replaced handset also.
    2. The display is blank
    3. Camera is not functioning in a proper manner.
    4 .batteries get heated very soon.
    at present I have provided the device in the service center of the nokia mobile gallery regarding the problem that is been facing. I thought that the nokia is the brand which is different from the others and it do not have any of the problem like the other phone which is present but I was wrong about that it seems that the problem is still present and it is growing in a faster rate in it.