Thread: iPad 2 random reboot

iPad 2 random reboot

It happened after the first synchronization. I physically turned off, then turned back and put it on my desk for a few minutes, after which he took and went to my room. Halfway to my room, I looked IPAD 2 and noticed the Apple logo and I said to myself 'again as it does in 5 minutes, why is the Apple logo is still there "Once I got my room, I went to see the Apple logo for a minute and a half (even when turned off and again that it takes so long). I was perplexed as to what had happened but it has not happened since.

Re: iPad 2 random reboot

I saw my first days of restarting again. I've been using my iPad two very well and I have not seen before that date or any time since. I'm going to write me a stroke of luck to happen again. One of the things I can stress is that I had opened, but I was with him and my hand slid across the screen or something. At first I thought I might have pressed the power button, but realized that was not the case. An event so rare and I doubt that happens again.

Mine has restarted twice randomly. Once in the day we received and made a backup restoration (3 / 16) and again today (22/03). In each case, the IPAD two sat at the table with the lid in a position to write smart and do not touch me. Then suddenly came the apple logo and restarts. I wonder if he has done several times a few others and I just lost. The logic seems to make a new / new restore without restoring from backup. But my children will be crushed because they think there is any way to save your progress Plants vs. Zombies.

Having a similar problem with my wifi White 64. I thought the first time I just hold the power button. But tonight, opened it, went to the app store to make some updates, and went to reset the screen white apple, but only stayed there for about 10 seconds and not seem like a complete restart. Were there no other issues besides that? And did it set up as a new device when I first sync. We hope that a new software update will help?

I picked up my 16GB Black Fi last night, has been doing this since then. A lot. Like maybe every 45 minutes. No case and the case. It also kicks me constantly application, and when I click on an application to animate as if about to enter and then start back to the home screen. It begins with an application and then little by little is done to all my apps. I also freeze a lot and I am forced to reboot. I cannot seem to stay for more than 20 minutes without one of those things that happen. There was only one new thing really happens, I was in GarageBand and suddenly the screen dimmed except for a small part, which seemed to house some sort of dialogue very similar to when a Mac gets an error and the screen freezes and says to restart the system, except that there was no text.

I'll go ahead and try to restore, I am sure that will solve nothing. Obviously I have a defective unit, but actually think it's a software problem. But clearly this is not how it's supposed to be working. I have it from Target, I'll be able to take this into the Apple Store and get a replacement? Because I know Target will not have more of these to be. I want to see if an employee of Apple knows what the deal with this or seen it because I have not seen any post at any place they have all these issues. Unit grabbed nightmare. I have no backlight bleed though (or very minimal) so it's pathetic that I have to play roulette with it. There seems to be compatible with any application of a more or less true regardless of what I'm doing. Has anyone else seen this?

I have the same problem with my 32 GB IPAD 2. I've caught doing random restarts on three occasions during the last 2 weeks. Just a moment he picked up for use, put it back on screen and left idling. Then out of nowhere I see the apple logo which means it was randomly rebooting. After reboot everything is fine, but this behavior is still rare. Any idea that this is appreciated.