Thread: How to increase SMS capacity in Sony Ericsson phones

How to increase SMS capacity in Sony Ericsson phones

I have Sony Ericsson phone from long time and I know everything about these phones. So I can tell you on how to increasing your message storage limit along with increasing the camera clarity and then increasing the clarity and volume of your loudspeaker etc. So if anyone has such kind of the questions then do get back to me as I can solve your questions. So do reply immediately as I am waiting for some question to be put up.

Re: How to increase SMS capacity in Sony Ericsson phones

I just had a look at the questions that you have put up and would say that its really nice that you are looking to solve the question of the people who are facing from some problems with the SE phone. The question with me is that I want to increase the capacity SMS in my phone. So can you help me out on this as I am really looking for some solutions?

Yes I can surely work on the question that you have put up .What you can do is that you can store SMS in your phone memory and your SIM also. Also if you use a high capacity SIM you can store more SMS. And there are some special SIM cards that are available named supper SIM. These are real useful and will help you to solve the issue that you are facing. So you really go ahead with this and it will help you to fix the issue immediately.

Yes the supper SIM is of real use and will really help you to fox the issue that you are facing. This SIM had got a real it has good capacity and you can copy your SIM to supper SIM by using SIM card reader. So this will really be very useful to you all. I think that the message capacity in these Sony Ericsson phones should be more rather than changing it after some time. I hope that Sony Ericsson should look into this matter immediately.

As per my knowledge the SMS get saved on your SIM card or on the phone memory. But the pictures, videos can also get saved in the phone memory in which case there's less space in the phone memory for the SMS. So what you should do is move the pictures and the videos to the memory card so there's more room for SMS. After having done that, you should have plenty of room to save more SMS because your phone has internal memory of 20MB which is more than enough for SMS.

I was actually looking for these solutions from long time and would say that I am really happy to see the solution that is being put up. I will definitely work on this solutions and I am sure that it will be helpful to me. Now I also want to know how to I just had the camera clarity and then increasing the clarity and volume of your loudspeaker. Please do get back on this as I am waiting for the solution for this question as well.