Thread: Error: “Nokia software updater service is currently unavailable”

Error: “Nokia software updater service is currently unavailable”

I have been trying to upfate my nokia phone i.e nokia E63. Currently i am on the software version 2.6.9. every time I try to update I get an error saying that the updater service is currently unavailable. This happened quite a lot of times with me. I have to update my firmware of the phone and this problem is not allowing me to do so. So that’s why I want your timely help on this problem. Now guys you only tell me what should I do in such situation? If there is any solution then please do specify here.

Re: Error: “Nokia software updater service is currently unavailable”

Hey why don’t you switch to the latest software version. The one is using is a bit old. I would advice you to switch to the latest version of the software for your phone i.e version 3.0.223. check it out in any of the nokia’s websites and update your phone with the latest software update. All the problems such as SW update recovery has been fixed, some slight changes in the user interface has also been fixed. So switch on to the latest software version I think that will be of great help for you.

Hey I am one of the user who is getting this kind of problem with the latest software version as well. I am having the version 3.0 in my nokia c3. The same problem is here as well. While trying to update the phone or check for the updates it is giving me an error saying the updater service is unavailable. So switching to the new software version will also not help. Mind you!. So any other suggestions that you all have got then please notify me here.

I think it’s the software updater latest version which is giving such kind of problem. Well it is not strange that you are the only one who is facing this kind of problem. See you cannot witch to the latest version unless and until you have the proper software updater running. So the only solution for the problem is that try to look for the 7 Zip installer file in the internet and download it. After you have downloaded it, extract that files, now go to the Package, Setup and then Nokia Software Updater.msi. now run that setup and you will be able to get the proper updater software. Now try and check if you if you are able to update the phone.

Hey I would like to add one more thing here. See if such kind of problems exist then the problem might be also due the nsu end. May be their servers are not well responding and hence it is giving such kind of problem. So my advice would be to wait for sometime and see if it gets solved as soon as possible. See it’s a back end issue and it it might be well known to the nokia people on how to deal with it and hence we must leave on them as soon as possible.

Hey I tried searching for the 7 zip file in the internet and I did get one in the internet I Installed it and tried running the new version of the software updater of nokia and believe me it did really work out. So I advice everyone here to have a look at the 7 zip file. Due to some space limitations I cannot attach the file here but surely you will get it in the internet .so that’s my advice for you. Do have a look at them and I am quite sure that it will be of lot of help for you. So go ahead and buy it.