Thread: Notification not working in Nokia E7

Notification not working in Nokia E7

Hello there, in this recent day a new mobile is come in my hand, and I feel the luckiest person in the world to be having it with me, the model that I am using is Nokia E7, the feedback that most of the people that have been provided to the model is the best that I have seen till now, but as the same old story the device has some problem in it, the problem is that I am not able to see the home screen notification that was present in it, the notification was in regard with the Widget that was present in the mobile of mine, also this whole thing just happened in a certain time. There is no display as such that is seen in the home screen , so I am not able to do anything with it, so now how to come out from the problem that I am facing till now.

Re: Notification not working in Nokia E7

This kind of the problem was occurred on my phone also, but it was just a single time that it had happened in it, so it was not that painful at that time how much it is now for you, so the solution that I had tried at that particular time is that I removed the whole setup of the widget that was present in the mobile of mine, once I had done that then I rebooted my phone, once the rebooting procedure was been carried out then I tried taking out the widget out of the home screen which help me to come out of the problem that I was facing in it.

Thanks for the reply that you have provided to me, yes the procedure that you told me to do was been done by me in some crucial condition, but the end result was the same as it was before, I was not able to come out of the problem that I was facing, I did the rebooting process as per what you have told me, but the thing is that I was not able to do it right but with the help of the internet, I managed somehow, but once after I doing this I just tried to find the application in the application manager but I was not able to find it there, so now what to do.

I think that the problem that was been faced b you is the steps that was provided to you for the reboot was not done in a proper manner because of that some of the error came into the picture and it was not helping in coming out of it, so the best thing is to make sure that you are well aware of the steps and the concepts of the rebooting process, you can go to any of your friends who have a good knowledge about the problem that is been facing by you and tell them to do the booting thing in it.

Yes thanks man , the procedure that you told me to do is working fine for me, there was some mistake that I was doing when the steps of the rebooting is been done in the mobile of mine, I went to all my friends, but no one knew the steps that was required to be done in the mobile so I just went through the mobile shop and I told the person to help me out from the problem that I was facing in it, he did some of the thing in it, which was not done by me, so now the thing is been working properly for me till now and I pray that it works for me better in the future also.

I did not indicate to delete it, other than just get rid of it from the home screen, reboot and put it back elsewhere from the widget menu, but I feel that the reboot just did the following thing. If it would take place again immediately long depress on the widget on the home screen, take away your finger and click it short once more, then a small pop up box with the alternative to take out should emerge To bring it back out after a reboot, just stretched the press in the start screen and click of one of the vacant widget spaces and then select it from the list.