Thread: Asus G53JW No sign of activity

Asus G53JW No sign of activity

So my G53JW shows no sign of activity after pressing the power button. There is even no LED lights up when I plug the mains. I tested both molt to remove the battery and the sector remained press the ON button a few seconds, put everything in place, but nothing is ever the same. This problem has occurred after the BIOS update that I was doing. BIOS download from the ASUS support version 211. After installation, my PC has been switched off and impossible to relight. I like to know if there was the possibility of a Clear CMOS button other than ON or simply a way to reset the PC to factory settings before you need to send it to Asus Service. And the main thing is that the system is not even a week older and I am really frustrated by this one so please give a solution over this.

Re: Asus G53JW No sign of activity

Since your machine is new that is under one week as you said and that the CMOS reset by pressing power for over 30s (with all offline battery included) that did not work directly for service, or even if you're still in time simple replacement of the machine by the same new knowledge as the service is delayed ASUS 15d before and I think it's replacement by the seller. I hope this information will be helpful to you.

I have the same laptop, with pretty much. The only thing you can do is unplug everything and press power for 30 seconds. If you get started, you do F2 and you come in the setup (BIOS). There, you'll at the very end and you Load Optimized Defaults, F10 Save and Exit. I am sure that making the changes in the Bios will help you here because it was the main issue due to which the problem was stared and I thing performing the default settings change will help you to overcome the problem.

The first thing that I want you to do here is that just try and meet the officials in this field and see whether it works for you or not. I mean to say that if you are able to solve this issue then take your laptop to the Asus customer service centre and then let them know the exact problem faced by you I am sure that once the problem is in their hand they will definitely help you to get rid of the problem and also make the possible changes in the system if need and it will cost you nothing if the laptop is under warranty.

Thank you all for your interest in my problem but I'm not sure whether it is helping my cause actually I have already tried to disconnect all 30 seconds remained on the button but nothing happened. I also posted my problem with Asus and I'm awaiting response from them, so I think tomorrow I begin the referral process. As mentioned by you have also tried to take help of Asus but they were wanted me to leave my laptop with them and I don’t want to take any risk regarding the same. So please help me in this one as soon as possible.