Thread: Asus X5DAD disconnects DHCP

Asus X5DAD disconnects DHCP

I currently have connection problems with the Asus X5DAD, I thought it was the switch that changed me these days because it is disturbed. the other pc connected to it had no connection problem. So I take it to the laptop, not the switch, or the ISP. it is connected bcp e, via the general Ethernet switch, wireless currently, the problem is the same: sometimes and completely random, the connection is cut across multiple browsers, nothing more to do, the parameters remain unchanged, I kept the connection msn anyway it was simply saying that it's a dhcp problem. And when I resumed everything seems to go but if you look closer, the mapping has entirely inconsistent or unavailable. Any help regarding the issue will be appreciated.

Re: Asus X5DAD disconnects DHCP

Hello if you will ask me then we must proceed gradually and methodically, to exclude one by one the elements that can cause, and starting material already you're in and what ISP you what modem? router? box?I would not rule out the switch as quickly ,what type of switch it is and what is the brand. What is the model? Well I want you to proceed in the followed manner reboot the modem / router / ISP box, leaving the switch connected and then test for a few hours the system repeats there or not

Well according to me bcp is not a DHCP, contrary to what you say your computer Because it's your LB that serves as DHCP server, dc it was the one who heads attributes IPs to the machines on the network, if that was the case, it would also affect other PC and then again, it does on the PC in question as browsers, you still have MSN, etc. I hope that you are getting my point and able to understand what the exact problem here.

Normally, if you do play with the settings that you do not master then it is tend to give you a pictorial representation of what you are trying to do with an MTU of 1500 bytes, it's as if you wanted to take in a 8 mm screw in a screw 5. You can always force, it will not work. So what I want here is that you have to just take the help of any official who knows the same problem and then I am sure that the same will be resolved because the experienced guys with the practical knowledge will allow you to solve the issue

MSN Messenger, WLM uses the proprietary protocol MSNP that is Microsoft Notification Protocol, which is an authentication protocol for instant messaging online. It is implemented over TCP (or HTTP in order to use proxies. DHCP is a TCP / IP, which allows a computer that, connects to a LAN to dynamically and automatically obtain its IP configuration. In your case, but this configuration point IP address or DNS or gateway no communication possible between your PCs and your Livebox. How will MSN / WLM to authenticate to remote servers if your PC already cannot even communicate locally.