Thread: The Asus G73SW-91074V

The Asus G73SW-91074V

From my various searches on various manufacturers, this laptop seems to be a beast of prodigious race . The sound is signed Altec Lansing, but I still have a doubt about the presence or not of the subwoofer. On Amazon it is part of the characteristics, but I checked several sites that do not report it. I hesitated a few weeks ago between the laptop and another in the same range with almost the same characteristics ( G73SW-TZ083V ) except that it has "only" that 1 TB of storage against 1.5 for 91074V, but cons 6GB 8GB memory. Anyway I think that it is simpler and less expensive to add RAM to change the hard drives for defects . So please help me in this case and just let me know what is the performance of this one and how can I workout with the same.

Re: The Asus G73SW-91074V

It is a very good machine so in line with G73JH G73JW and more or less in terms of performance because they are already well enough (CG are identical for JW and SW so slightly back from here but it should not change much and the CPU is in my view an overhaul of the i7 as the new platform so stupidly much swifter I think, do not forget that ATI and NVIDIA make us even re-using the old chips in a INTEL new label should therefore not be free . In fact I will play against the caution before going on the new platform sandy bridge here that is not crap, we must move forward, but rather not be a beta tester to see that 2 months after purchasing a new version was released in overcoming various inevitable teething problems of new technology as yet untried anywhere .

Regarding the 3D experience I did not and never will test it for me because most of the slum Series marketing futures going to blow your vision and your brain, there has only to read the tests on the long term Words head causing headaches, blurred vision and the brain that boss must learn to stop and redo the uniformity of the 2 images sent one for the left eye the other the right eye which is completely backwards of what the brain must logically.

On your prudence on the Sandy Bridge, I want to say that the beta testers have already given since Intel has already aware of the problem of CPU . So obviously, the experience may very well happen again, but I doubt it, because Intel has lost a lot of money to blow, and I think they have solved the problem carefully. For the 3D artificial, I do not understand how to redo the consistency between two images is an illogical approach to the brain. This he did in life every day, the left eye and right eye catching in any situation two different images, due to the slightly offbeat perspective. Where I could understand that the brain detects an anomaly, however, it would be in the rapid beating of the display, displaying the image to turn an eye, then the image to another, all in a split second to create an illusion of continuity.

I do not think that 3D would harm the eyes, at least not for these reasons. When we look at an image on a standard screen, a 3D image of classic, the brain makes the effort to say that it is before it, that's behind it etc. It converts the 2D image into 3D environment in mind. In the case of 3D stereoscopic image is already converted to 3D, the brain does not have much to do. Regarding the flashing images, with a rate of 60Hz for each eye, they cannot see the changes, so again no problem. However, fatigue may appear to be due to incorrect settings, or displays of artifacts

I am not saying that 3D Nvidia is a revolution, it is essential that I'm sure it's safe . I think it's just like all new technological developments, we know too well what it is, and lack of recoil there is suspicious .Some people will find it fabulous, some useless, but we can deduce that this is "good" or not . To return to the central point of the topic, Yes these models are excellent, I tell you still have a little thing if you change account from April to May, know that early Mars, Asus will probably introduce the new G74 . I can already hear the remarks, saying that the computer always evolving, we should not always expect new products, and it is better to be wary of what has not yet been tested but it's just an info. These models included an apparently new Nvidia.