Thread: Nokia E5 no camera sound

Nokia E5 no camera sound

I have purchased the Nokia E5 mobile phone and also using the same with great effects. But now the thing here is that when I am trying to remove pictures or trying to click on the same then only thing that is disturbing me here is nothing but the camera sound and when I am trying to take pictures then no sound. Isn’t it is strange in fact I tried a lot to bring the sound back but was failed. So is there is any solution for the same.

re: Nokia E5 no camera sound

The best thing here that I want you to do is that see whether the problem that you are facing is the unique one or not. I mean to say that I have never see users need the camera sound because normally they ask the tips to turn off the camera sounds. Now what I want here is that you just see to it that the camera sound of your phone are not turned off because if it is so then you will not get any kind of sound form the same. I hope that you are getting my point.

Sometimes it happens that we are unable to get the proper response from the phone or the mobile tries to behave in an abnormal way. And the best thing to get rid of this very problem is that you need to just turn off the mobile phone that you are using and once it is done then you will surely not face any kind of issues what so ever. I don’t know the exact reason behind this but yes it works fine so once the phone is restarted then you will definitely get the camera sounds.

Well if the camera is not sounding then generally we thing that it is the camera issue but no one checks whether the speakers of the phone are doing well or not. I am sure the same thing is happened with you to know what I want you to do here is that just see whether the speaker of your phone are doing well and if there are in proper condition then I am sure that you will get the appropriate solution for the same that is the camera issue but if they are not proper then seriously I want you to just change the speakers by contacting the Nokia officials.

For me software update of the phone will definitely solve the issue for you. According to me the problem is not the unique one and it is really faced by many of them. So what I want you to so here is that just try and get the software updated and once it is done then you will surely not face any of the issues what so ever. And if still there are problem then I want you to just contact the Nokia care and share your problem with them. I hope that they will generously provide a helping hand to you.