Thread: Unable to disconnect EGPRS on Nokia C6

Unable to disconnect EGPRS on Nokia C6

I am having Nokia C6 from past few months. I really love the look and feel of the phone of mine. Well I have found that I am unable to disconnect with the EGPRS on the phone of mine. I totally clueless how can I solved the problem of mine. let me know if you are having any suggestion to solve the problem of mine. I waiting for the prompt replies of yours. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Unable to disconnect EGPRS on Nokia C6

Well looking at the situation which you have provided over here I am suggesting following thing which you can use to solve the problem of yours. well you need to go for Connection Settings and simply choose the Packet Data when required rather than keeping it always on. I am hoping that the steps which I have provided over here would be really helpful. Wish you all the best.

I want to discus something with you which would be helpful to fix the problem of yours. first of all you need to see that content of the home screen is going offline. This will ensure you that applications of the Home Screen which would not connected with the EGPRS or Data Connection. In order to make content offline you need go for home screen and go for options and simply select the make content go offline.

Mostly the thing GPRS and EGPRS is referred to the network connection in order to surf the website. it is not used for the phone calls. Generally there is no requirement to have connection at all the times. Until and the unless the you are having an application which is needed unlimited plan. Well I am having connection all the time on. However I am having limited data plan. I am hoping that it will help you out to solve the problem.

I really wanted to say thanks to all of you for the replying with the possible solution over here. Well I have not having any issue after using the instruction of yours. I really wanted to appreciate your efforts which you put in to solve the problem of mine. I want to say thanks to all of the guys who have replied with me possible solution over here. Thanks a again.