Thread: Nokia 5800 turns off automatically

Nokia 5800 turns off automatically

I just purchased my novel Nokia 5800, while I penned the box I was content to see it completely work until I walked when it was in my pocket, I after that understand after a few tests that it restarts its own. I took it back after 6 days and they told me they’ll take it to nokia care to test. I was so foolish because it was brand new but I accepted it. Now I explored the web for information regarding nokia care and people say that it ain’t well, so tell me, do I leave my mobile with nokia care or do I get it back and wait for new software to renew it. If you guys know by any possibility how to fix it?

Re: Nokia 5800 turns off automatically

This has been occurrence to me too. Very accidental, the phone is just off occasionally while I recover it from my pocket. Sometimes, after this has occurred I can't switch it back on either - and I have to eliminate the battery and restore to 'restart' it. It seems kind of like a system smash to me, or a screen hang. I am presently experimenting with immobilizing the auto-keylock function, as it occurred to me that the error seemed to correspond with the autolock activation. So far so good, just got to memorize to physically lock it sooner than I place it away but it seems to be holding out thus far. I will report back in some days.

I can deal with this small problem, and I think it's sorted now. As for firmware, there is a thing I have a trouble with! I initially acquired the 5800xm in red, but there was a hardware mistake with it which meant the date and time required to be re-input each time the phone was turned off. Nokia sent me a blue model as a substitute. I had restructured the firmware on the red to v11.0xxx but the blue has firmware v10.0xxx. I am not capable to renew the firmware for the blue as Nokia Update and OTA both say I have the latest firmware obtainable. Now, we all know there is a v20.0xxx.

I think I understand what it was. Whenever any force is applied to the sides and such, or it bounces more or less in a pocket, the pins for the phone, are just hardly touching the battery, so, while it's pressed, or shakes, the pins go out, and the battery misplaces contact for a bit. Put your battery cover off, and in point of fact look at it. The little bit of paper (I utilized the corner from a pack of smokes) just props it up sufficient.

I was experiencing the similar trouble. Sometimes the phone just switched off in my pocket and occasionally, when I was playing around with lightsaber, while I attempt to "hit" something it switched off, too. So, I attempted with the part of paper and it worked just well! In my case I attached two pieces, first close to the golden connectors and the other on the foot of the battery. Now I can play as extensive as I want and hit the whole thing with my lightsaber.

I had attempted some solution and it wholly works! It had put in a small part of paper and bends it, after that inserted it below my battery, close to the pin connectors. After that I attempted to put in my jeans pocket, and take it out back for 10 minutes after take a walk and moving. It’s at a standstill functioning! 30 minutes later, it’s at a standstill functioning! Generally my 5800 turns off while it's inserted in my pocket for 5 minutes! But now, my phone is completely not a big stuff for me now, as the resolution is completely a success!