Thread: Nokia E7 list of problems

Nokia E7 list of problems

Well i have several problems with the nokia E7 that i am suing. Lets start with the gps functionality of the phone. While turning on the navigation feature of the phone it does sometimes takes more than 5 minutes to find the gps satellite. In the process it also gets rebooted several times. Even after disabling the service it comes with a pop up saying that it is acquiring some information. The second problem is that whenever we are switching on to the battery of the phone and if I attend a call during that process then the call does gets disconnected. It is the same even if the battery gets charged and if I forgot to unplug the wire. Then also the call gets disconnected. Even the Phone firmware update does wipes a good deal of personal information and settings with it. Even the opera mini browser is not so fast. Sometimes I have to click more than twice in order to go to the previous page. So these are my list of issues. I hope somebody is listening to this and will respond quickly.

Re: Nokia E7 list of problems

The problem that you are facing is quite strange because normally the E7 users have not faced such kind of problems. The E7 has the top of the navigation facility and also the call quality is the best of the all. It has a opera mobile browser that can be set as a default browser in the mobile. I think there must be some serious problem with your phone so that’s why it is advisable to take your phone to the nearest nokia care point. I think this is the perfect solution for you. Do try it and let me know if you are able to get your problem solved.

Yes I completely agree with the above user and I must say that there is some problem with the phone itself. Even I am having the same nokia E7 and hence i would say that all these things are not being faced by me. I can clearly attend the call while I am charging the phone. Also the navigation is also clear it does gives me result within 10 seconds and that too with the appropriate information of the place. So it is some serious mistake in your phone and hence I would advise you to update your phone with the latest firmware. I think that will solve the issue. In case if it does not then the upper suggestion would be the best one to solve the issue right now.

Ok got the point that you are trying to make here and I will try to show this phone to the nearest nokia dealer and ask if something can be done out of this phone. The way you are saying it looks like I will have to get the phone replaced as early as possible. What i wanted to know is there any alternate solutions that I can try so that I can get rid of these problems. Yes the issue might be related to the firmware also but since this phone is very new I don’t think so it needs to be updated as early as possible.

With the situation you are in it does looks that the phone urgently needs a upgrade, it normally happens when the phone is a bit old but as you said your phone is brand new and hence I would say to have a proper look if there is a firmware upgrade available for the version. Check out for the version of the firmware that you are using. It is not necessary that you must be using the latest firmware for your phone. so I hope you have got the point that I am trying to make here. So do follow the suggestion.