Thread: Unable to flash Bios THD PX1 Chinese tablet.

Unable to flash Bios THD PX1 Chinese tablet.

Hello everyone I am having few question about flash of Bios THD PX1 Chinese tablet, when I tried to flash my tablet with bios it didn’t worked properly. But AFUDOS doesn’t work when I run it with USB booting in DOS mode. My question that how can I flash THD PX1 Chinese Tablet? And can anyone tell me please what to do with BIOS? If anyone gets the answer please do reply to my post I am waiting. Thanks a lot in advance…

Re: Unable to flash Bios THD PX1 Chinese tablet.

Hey I have one solution, you just try to take a backup of your Bios and again flash it, because when I was in same trouble I did the same thing and I was quite successful. But from past 2 days I am facing one new problem my THD PX1 is suddenly restarting again and again, but noticeable thing is that Chinese tablet is not restarting I think this problem occur due to flashing of BIOS. I wanted to inform you that my Bios Version is 080016, so my question is can anyone tell me is this version is outdated or recent? Anybody having same problem the reply to my post I am waiting….

Hey thanks for your reply, after reading your post I am not trying to activate windows, but I will surly try to flash Bios. The reason behind this is I had bought Chinese tablet Pc without 3G option, but now I am having 3G card and I will try to install on it second PCI slot, even I tried it but I think if not active and my Bios is Locked. Windows is not reading second slot when I am inserting card, but is being read on slot one. Can anyone tell me why this happening is? Can anyone help me to resolve this problem? Best reply is strongly appreciated..

Hey I have seen your post and after doing too much search I can suggest you that you can not do anything with PCI slot. It is not going solve your problem though you insert your card at any slot. But you also try to search there must be some way to solve this problem, I have check on websites also but lso don’t have solution for this.i am not quite sure that from where is the problem is coming whether it is from Bios or or from Card? Because when I tablet ran with windows at that time u tried to insert 3G card, I shocked when I came to know that CPu read card as USB drive and then it fades out? Can any one help please…

Could you tell me where I can get this BIOS ?
    (Need to flash mine...)
    Tks

That really not easy to found. I had tried to find the same on many forums and many links are dead. There are some files on sendspace but the download is not working at all. Try searching the files on rapidshare or any other site. One more thing you can try is backup the bios of your existing tablet and then use it to reflash bios. This has worked in many cases.

OK thank you but how do you make the backup of the bios ?
    Alain

OK thank you but how do you make the backup of the bios ?
    As far as i am aware some motherboards have the capability of backing up their own bios where as some does not, if you want then you can try to make a backup of the bios on a floppy using some Bios flash utility, to add more. First check out the version of the bios that you are having in your case and after that download the latest version of the bios on the floppy and then remove it when done, After that just reboot the machine and insert the floppy if the floppy will get recognized then the old version of the bios will be removed and the latest version will be installed. Hope that helps.

Where can I download a bios for this tablet ?

Quote Originally Posted by papazouzou View Post
    Where can I download a bios for this tablet ?
    I was able to find the bios for THD PX1 Chinese tablet which you can download from here - chinese tablet_thd px1_080016_Dell21_SSv2-SSv3.rar.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Thank you very much !
    This will help...
    Alain

I have THD PX1 Tablet Processor: Intel Atom N455 1.66 GHz Windows 7 and stab the change in Chinese language and I have drivers who can help me please do not get them nowhere pro thanks my email is.
    emerson.lozada help @ gmail.com thanks