Thread: Unable to sync Nokia C5-03 with Exchange

Unable to sync Nokia C5-03 with Exchange

Well I am big fond of the Nokia phone. Currently I am having Nokia C5-03 and I really loved the stylish look of the phone. Well I am looking to sync the contacts and calendar of the Nokia C5-03 with the exchange server. However I am unable to install the mail for the exchange of the device of mine. according to manual the mail for the exchange is already on the phone. Let me know if you are having any tips to fix the problem of mine. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Unable to sync Nokia C5-03 with Exchange

Looking at the matter which you have provided over here I am suggesting following thing which will help you to understand the situation. Whenever you configure the new email account manually the installation of the Mail for the Exchange software begins automatically. So as far as I know you did not require to install the Mail for Exchange on the phone of yours. I think you have understood thing properly.

Well you need to choose the Mail for Exchange when you are looking to do set up process. you need to choose the POP3 protocol. Now go for the messaging and select Options and choose the Settings. Now go for Email and go for the MailBoxes. Finally you have to select the Options and go for New Mailbox. At last you have to go for Start button and simply follow the instruction which is provided by the set up wizard.

I am suggesting that you should go for Google Sync in order to synchronize your contacts and calendar. Well Google Sync is having changes in the features on the basis of the device which you are using. I let you know that the Google Sync is using Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync protocol. Whenever you are setting up Exchange ActiveSync account on the phone you need to remove all the existing data from the phone of yours.

I am suggesting following thing which you can use to enable the synchronization of Contacts and Calendar. You should select Menu and go for Email and go for Settings. Now go for Personal Information Manager. Now go for Applications and choose each item that is calendar, Contacts. Now select the item sync and press yes if needed. Choose Initial sync it will delete all the data from the phone and replace the same with the Exchange Server.

I am suggesting the following steps which you should use to remove Mail for Exchange from the phone of yours. you should select the Menu and go for Applications and go for Application Manager. Now you should choose the Mail for Exchange. Now you have to select the Options button and go for Remove. I am hoping that the thing which I have mentioned over here would be helpful when you are looking to uninstall the Mail for Exchange on the phone of yours.