Thread: Nokia X3-02 is the worst phone to buy

Nokia X3-02 is the worst phone to buy

Yes guys that’s true it is really frustrating holding this phone. Simply because this phone has nothing new to offer and hence I would rate this phone as the worst of them all produced by the nokia. Simply because two of my friends had got this phone and within months both of the phone due to some strange factory problems. So that’s why I had to convey this message to you all. So that all of you know how worst is this phone. The price in which it is released I don’t think so it deserves it. So this is what I had to say here.

Re: Nokia X3-02 is the worst phone to buy

Well what kind of problem? It would be better if you and your friends could have posted in yours respective problems. We could have posted on some solutions to you all such that you can get it solved. Think before criticizing any problem. It is that you might have not got the problem solved on yourself and hence you thought this cell phone must have died. You did not even bother to take your phone to the nearest nokia priority center may be they could have advised you anything there. So I hope you have got the point that I am trying to make here.

Yes he is right. One of my friend also had this phone but he never really had any issues with the hardware, yes there was some minor issues with the software but that’s ok. Every phone has it. Its been six months since he brought this phone but he never had any major issues with the phone. So as such there is nothing big to criticize in this phone. The phone does have some good looks and also has a good performance. Being a symbian s60 phone the phone does looks to be interesting. From next time think before you criticize any phone.

My phone does gets restarted on its own and hence I think there must be some problem with the software. Even I have the nokia x3-02 and I am facing several problems with the phone getting restarted on its own. I had a talk with the nokia people about the problem and they responded to me with the solution and the solutions was to restore the factory settings of the phone. So I did the same changes and no it has not given me any help till now. So what should I do in such situation. Tell me do you all have to say anything in this situation.

See that is a software issue and in such situation I would advice you to have your phone updated. So that the firmware of the phone does gets updates and it will prevent your phone from restarting on its own. So that’s what I have to say here and I must say that you must follow this solution it will indeed help you a lot. So got to the nokia websites and check out for the latest updates for your phone and install it in the phone. So do follow the methods that I have suggested here and I am sure you will get the desired solutions.

Ok, thanks for the help. I will follow your advice and I will update the phone as early as possible. Due to some problems I cannot update this phone now. So I hope the update does solves this problem. I am very thankful to all of you. Such that you all have given me some help here. So thanks a lot for that. I really appreciate that you have taken some efforts to help me out in such situation. So thanks a lot for that.