Thread: Which memory card supports Nokia E5?

Which memory card supports Nokia E5?

Hello, yesterday I have purchased the Nokia E5 cell phone. It provides very good facility which is Bluetooth, FM Radio, Wi-Fi WLAN/Internet, music player, 3.2 mega pixel of video camera etc. The other inbuilt features also present in this cell phone which will be help full for accessing the internet. I need to insert the memory card into the cell phone and Use the data presents in the memory card. So, can anyone tell me that which card is suitable for this cell phone?

Re: Which memory card supports Nokia E5?

Last year, I have faced the same kind of problem whenever I have purchased the Nokia E5 cell phone. I want to connect my previous memory card to this cell phone and use this memory card for the accessing the extra data which is presents in the memory card. Then I have read the manual of the cell phone and it mention that this Nokia e5 cell phone supports the Micro SD card. The supporting size of the external memory card is to be the 32GB that is 32 Giga Byte. But, now currently I have used the 4 GB external micro SD memory card.

Hey dude, the cell phone you buying are so nice and it works very well. The major advantage of this cell phone is to be this cell phone provides the inbuilt internet facility. This will help you to access the Face Book, Twitter and also other type of social networking site into this cell phone. This Nokia e5 cell phone supports the SanDisk 2GB micro SD Card. I have also used the same cell phone and same memory card. Till there is no problem occurred in this memory card.

Hey, the problem you mention is one of the most popular problems faced by the many people. See, we are buying the specific cell phone and later on we need to attach the external memory card into the slot of the cell phone. But before that we need to check that whether this memory card should be connect to the cell phone or which external memory card supports the cell phone. Then in that case the mobile phone manual will help to solve this problem. This cell phone supports the 32 GB micro SD memory card but there is only 8GB memory card presents in the market. So, use this memory card and enjoy the mobile feature.

As per you are mentioning in the problem you need to collect some information about the external memory card presents in the market and also check the supporting size of the memory card. As per the configuration said that the Nokia e5 cell phone provide the facility that up to 32GB micro SD card you can connect to the Nokia e5 cell phone. I have check whether any 32Gb size micro SD memory card presents in the market and I found that the maximum 8GB micro SD card presents in the market. You need to purchased this Emtec 8GB Micro Secure Digital SD Card - 60x. This can be provide the 8GB memory size.