Thread: Getting error code 1306 in Dell Support Center

Getting error code 1306 in Dell Support Center

Currently I am having Dell laptop. Recently I have started to get an issue with the Dell Support Center. Well I am getting an error code 1306 and error message which can be stated as follow. ‘another program has exclusive access to this program’ well can you tell me how can I find that particular program on the computer. also I wanted to how can get rid of this particular error message on the computer. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Getting error code 1306 in Dell Support Center

Well looking at the situation which you have provided over here I am unable to figure out why this particular problem is occurring on the computer. well I want to which operating system do you have installed on the computer? do you have done any recent changes in the hardware or software of the computer? finally tell me how and when you are getting an error message on the Dell Support Center? Answer the above mentioned thing as early as possible.

I am knowing something which you can use and I am hoping that it will help you to fix the problem of yours. well sprtcmd.exe is well known file on the Dell. This particular file is being used by the Dell Support Center. It is installed in the C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\bin folder file location. You should try o disable that program and see whether it is making in any difference in the situation. If you are looking to run the program you should run the same manually whenever needed.

In this particular situation I am suspecting that this particular problem is happening due to conflict between the applications which you have installed on the computer and processes of the system. In order to find out the process which is causing the issue you need to Clean boot your computer. in the procedure of the Clean boot you need to use the minimal set of the drivers and the programs so that you can eliminate the software conflicts on the computer. Once you have done with the resolving the issue you should boot the computer on the normal start up.

I am highly suspecting that this particular program is happening due to the security software which you have installed on the computer. hence I recommend that you should disable the security program on the computer for temporary basis and see whether the issue is fixed or not. once you have checked the issue you should re enable the program on the computer. I am hoping that it will help you to resolve the issue of yours.

I have seen number of cases in where the problem is happening due to corruption of the file on the system. Well the solution is very simple for this particular thing. I am suggesting that you should uninstall the Dell support Center from the Add or Remove Program from the Control Panel and reboot the computer. after doing the same you should restart the computer and try to reinstall the software again. Let me know whether reinstalling the program helped you or not.

Well I am really glad to see number of suggestions which are provided by the users of this particular forum. I want to know whether any of the above mentioned solution helped you to fix the problem or not. In case still you are having the same problem then you should go for the Dell service center and ask them to help you out to solve the problem of yours. the service center people will definitely help you to fix the problem of yours.