Thread: Crackling click noise from Nokia N8

Crackling click noise from Nokia N8

I have recently purchased the brand new Nokia N8 and it has started giving me problems. Actually the thing here is that whenever I am working on this mobile phone or you can say that if I am using this phone then it gives me this noise and this noise is so irritating that it almost bursts my ears. If you want me to compare the noise with any such then I guess it sounds like the starting noise of the tape recorder which can be compared to the crackling one. Please help me in this one and let me know why this is happening.

Re: Crackling click noise from Nokia N8

Well all the Nokia N8 users have one or the other problem with the handset that they are using. And in your case it is something new and I really don’t have any kind of idea regarding the same. But I think the Nokia officials will definitely help you in this case. So what I want you to do here is that just try and visit the Nokia care nearby your location and then place a complaint over there and let them know the exact problem which is faced by you. I hope that they will lend a helping hand to you and also will solve the issue that you are facing.

I think your phone needs a software update. It happens sometimes the phone tends to behave in such a manner if the software of the phone is not updated or if there is some errors associated with the same. Now what I want you to do here is that just with the help of internet try and update software. You must be thinking that your phone is the newest one and still needs to update the software then my answer is that it happens sometimes the software gets affected by the third party application installed in it and I am sure that same thing is happened in your case also. So do the same thing and see how it goes.

I also experienced the same clicking noise often during the call and bother me. I have 2G Vodafone connection for my mobile and I'm not sure about the utility networks. Also my speaker phone automatically switches between a few calls. I do not know why? It makes me feel, without warranty of my conversation when especially in public places. Anyone else facing the same problem and found a remedy for this. I am thinking to do the software but I am not sure whether the same will help me or not.

I guess the Proximity Sensor of the phone of yours is not functioning well and that is the reason why you are having problems. Well such issues are faced if there is the issue with the speaker of the phone or while receiving the call you have activated the speakers of the phone unintentionally. Now what I want you to do here is that just try and do some settings change as see to it that the proximity sensor of the phone works well and will not gives any problem in future.