Thread: Similar icon is displayed in widget for all bookmark in nokia N8

Similar icon is displayed in widget for all bookmark in nokia N8

Hi, in the home screen when you make the use the widget to put four links or applications or bookmarks or folders. But I am facing the problem that I required to put in four bookmarks on in that widget. But the trouble is that it shows accurately the similar image for each bookmark. So there is no visual queue to see which bookmark is placed and where it is placed in it. It can be only determined when you clicked on it. Is there something wrong that I have done, is it likely to make a difference between the bookmarks?

Re: Similar icon is displayed in widget for all bookmark in nokia N8

I think that this is the bug which is present in the software that you are using, so I think that you have to contact to the other technician about the problem that you are facing, well it can be claimed as a bug which is present and tell the issue that you are facing in it, so better that they will find the solution in the problem that is been faced by you, so I will recommend that just wait for some of the time and see what is the current situation going on this the development of the solution will be going as you are not the one who is facing the problem, so I think in the next update the solution will be removed for the same.

Hello there, I am also facing some of the similar problem with the widget in my nokia n8, the device was been brought for around a week and I am using an ovi social network widget for all the possible thing like Face book, yahoo mail and more, but when I am using the face book in it, the images that are present in it is not been loaded in it, I tried all the possible thing, but it is not helping me in any of the way, the image which is been present in it is either blocked or it is broken

I think that there is some of the problem in the software which is not been done in a proper way, I have seen that this kind of the problem is been present in it for a longer amount of time, the error that is present in it will be removed by the developer of the software in such a way that it will be seen in the update of the OVI in the next ones, just give a try to see that the update is been present in the OVI stores or not, when I has seen that in the OVI stores then it was telling me to reinstall the OVI stores but this is not done, because there was some of the issue in the software and not in the device which I am using, so why is this kind of the problem coming for me.

Hey thanks for the suggestion that you have provided to me, I have seen that this kind of the problem is not been solved from the updation of the device which is using the Ov suite that is present in the internet, as to do the following thing I had to reset all the setting that was present in it. But this step didn’t help me and also all the maps that was present in it was lost in it and I was not able to use it again so I have to reload the OVI suite again for it, also I have seen that the images and icons that are present in it is still broken . I don’t know now what to do about the problem in it.

Just do the following things, when you open social widget, just go in the option button that is present in it after you going in it just go to the update service list? Now in this it will ask for the checking of the services and also it will check for updates and then you will get message "your service has been updated". After you get this message you can add or log-in to your FB account. The thing according to me is creating the problem is that the handset that is present in it is creating the problem as the software that is present in it is not been updates properly, so because of that the problem is been coming in it, just download the latest version that is present in it, which is not yet updated in it.