Thread: Is auto redial function present in Nokia C7?

Is auto redial function present in Nokia C7?

I have recently shifted from a Nokia 6700 to the Nokia C7-00 and I have noticed that when I call a number which unavailable, the phone will not automatically redial, this kind of the setting was present in the nokia 6700. I have tried to search a setting for this but was not able to get it. In Nokia 6700 it should work like if the number was busy, then after some time it would start to redial and each moment it would take a little longer until connection was made to it or else the phone would be cancelled by you .This is a actually a helpful characteristic, particularly when linked using hands free so would like to get this thing worked in the mobile, is this kind of the setting present in the nokia C7.

Re: Is auto redial function present in Nokia C7?

I just went through the problem that is been faced by you and I am sorry that this kind of the feature is not been available in the mobile device that you are searching for, because there are some difference that is been developed by the nokia people, I don’t know why as this features is the one of the best I had ever seen in it, so just bear with it as there are other features that are present in the mobile phone which will help you to come out of the problem, I will try to search for some software that will help you to find the setting that you are searching for.

I was trying to call a specific number with my Nokia 3200 which was a toll landline number in another city but the system couldn’t make to call it and the phone was trying to take the whole control and in that process it was getting hanged and was not working properly. I tried connecting the simcard in the another phone which was nokia 3410 and the difficulty was obviously due to of the GSM system which I am using , but as I see that the nokia 3410 took control automatically and did not suspend after failing to reach the other handset. I am not able to get the exact solution for the same,

This kind of the problem is been normal when you have the setting of the automatic redial present in it, I was also facing this kind of the problem and I was able to come out from this after I had done some of the setting in the mobile phone which helped me to come out of the problem the setting is just go in the setting of the mobile phone and then just deactivate the automatic redial that is been present in it, once it is been done then just restart the mobile phone to come out from the problem that is been happening in it.

Hey thanks for the reply that you have provided to me, but I am not able to come out from it, when I am trying to redial it just waits for an answer from the network and does not react to any solution until I have restart the phone again, once this problem is been happening. My other phone which I had connected that is nokia 3410 in this case, it waits for a reply from the network for some seconds and if there is no network connection it will give up the connection and it will go to the main screen of the phone to regain the control.

I think the main issue that it is been happening is because of some of the software issue in it, this is been happening because of the incompatibility that is been present between the software and the device which you are using, I feel that it is better that you just give the phone to the service center which will help in removing all the error that is present in the mobile phone, this kind of the error will not be removed by us because there are some devices which is to be used for that to remove the error, the code which is present will be just changed to the new one which will be done by the technician only. So just give it to the service center and don’t try anything else in it.

Million of thanks for the help that you have provided to me, but I discovered a method to crack this trouble, simply I just continue to hold if there is no standard network response before using the phone. The thing is that I don’t want to do the software update because I have hear that the most recent software has a problem when the phone is ringing so the phone will be giving more problem for me, so I will just go for the software update when all the bug and the difficulties that is present in it will be removed from it.