Thread: Midnight theme gone in Nokia N8

Midnight theme gone in Nokia N8

I really loved the Nokia N8 of mine. I really loved the look and feel of this particular phone. Well I have found that there theme named Midnight in to the several colors. I have applied the theme on the phone and I really loved the same. Before two days I have found that the theme is not available in phone. It is completely gone from the phone of mine. let me know if you are having any suggestion to get back the theme on the phone of mine. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Midnight theme gone in Nokia N8

Well in this matter I want to ask some basic question to you which you should answer the same so that I can figure out the root cause of the problem. So you stored the theme in the mass memory of the phone? I am suspecting that this particular issue is being happening due to the corruption of the memory. Do you have connected the phone of your to the computer? if your answer is yes then did you used the safely remove hardware option in order to disconnecting with the phone and computer.

In this particular problem you should use the following instruction which you should use to get the requirement of yours. well you need to go for Menu and then go for Setting and then simply go for the Themes and tap on the General option. Here you need to see whether you are able to view the theme on the phone or not. I am hoping that the thing which I have posted over here would be useful to you.

Well looking at the situation which you have provided over here I want to state something which you can use to fix the problem of yours. I recommend that you should download and install the theme on the phone of yours. Make sure that you have installed the theme in to the phone memory of the device. If you are not doing the same then it will simply disappear from the mass storage. So try the above mentioned thing and let me know the results about the same.

I have seen number of cases like you on many forums. Well I have noticed that one can manage to fix the problem after doing the soft reset the device of yours. it simply removes the pending error from the phone memory and returns the device in to the initial state. You need to press *#7380# from the keypad in order to do soft reset on the phone. No data would be erased after doing soft reset so don’t worry about the same.

I am suspecting that there something wrong with the firmware of the phone. So I recommend that you should update the firmware with the latest available for the same. Make sure that you have back up the data at the time of firmware upgrading because the data would be erased once you have done the firmware upgrading. You can restore the data on the phone memory once you completed with the firmware upgrading process.