Thread: Nokia X6 Smiley

Nokia X6 Smiley

I had recently bought Nokia X6 mobile phone. I mostly use the messaging application for sending and forwarding SMS to my friends and relatives. I bought it as it was easy to operate using its touch screen. I just gave a thought that will I be enabling to send smiley included in the message itself rather than sending using special characters denoting it. For this purpose I had search a lot on the internet where I was unable to find any solution to work things out for me. So can anyone help me out to so that I can be able to send smiley?

Re: Nokia X6 Smiley

Sorry to say that you will not be able to use smiley or animated SMS options from your mobile phone. As there is no such software installed on to your mobile you are not able to use smiley for sending and receiving messages. To solve your problem you can check various codes for the smiley character you wish to send to your family and friends. As for now there is not any function on phone device. It happens on most of the S60 series phone. If there is any solution or any information on this matter of yours I will surely let you know.

As for now your mobile does not have any application or program that supports you to send smiley using your phone. I would also like to tell you that Nokia does not install any software or it comes from them. You will need to install third party software from the internet. For this you will need to go on Google website type your phone manufacturer name and its model number. In your case it would be Nokia X6 check for various software application listed on it and try downloading and installing it on your software.

Try Nokia Video Converter Factory Pro 2.0 software. For this you need to download the software on to your mobile device and install it from there. It is a freeware for which you will not need to have any license and can be able to use it. It will then help you in sending smiley included into your messages. Hence, it will enable you to send smiley to your friends, relatives and other people. So enjoy the benefits of sending smiley along with your message from your mobile device.