Thread: “No mailboxes are defined” message on Nokia E5

“No mailboxes are defined” message on Nokia E5

I'm trying to set up personal e i.e. hotmail on my Nokia e5. I follow the wizard to set through the process and it shows the hotmail screen and starts connecting, but after a few seconds to switch the messaging screen and tells me that "no mailboxes defined" and asks me to add one. If I go through the same process and again I get the same message - does anyone have any ideas? Please if anyone get any idea than please provide me.

Re: “No mailboxes are defined” message on Nokia E5

There are two reasons for this trouble:
    1. You are not at great bandwidth Internet connection (progress rent data from the SIM Plan Service supplier)
    2. Access point is not fine defined.

Solutions:
    1. Set to enable service providers: high-bandwidth Internet connectivity (advance rent data from the SIM Plan Service Provider) if you do not agree with is mobile data plan
    2. Try to create mailbox

If no victory then, format of the device (take back first and after that format the mobile). On the format, run the setup, you can define mailbox.

Exactly the similar trouble here, after entering the address and password, go back to the previous screen app, as if nothing had happened. The sync with my office account on Mail for Exchange (MFE) works perfectly, but my Gmail account is not accepted. Furthermore, as I am only allowed to use up to 1 MfE account, I cannot have my Google Calendar. Is there a solution for this? Probably the Sync application?

I have the similar trouble with my Nokia E5. I cannot make a novel e-mail account for the Yahoo e-mail. I attempted to restore to factory settings and not anything. And I attempted to go to the site cause and nothing when you’re signing up, you have to choose the Nokia E5 model, and after that the process just stuck. It’s going to sound like a very angry, but how is that possible to restore your device to factory settings, the unit has didn't Messaging Nokia restore settings to the previous ones? Cause is still trying to sync with the Nokia Messaging Server and of course there is a separation problem, maybe they can be seen or just stop the promotion of the Yahoo e-mail?

Have any of you tried to create e-mail account using your GPRS/3G instead of the WLAN; As I say, to use the service Nokia Messaging will have at least the first time to connect to the mobile connection to the Internet, such as Nokia server must know who you are (i.e. your phone number or IMEI, or anything else) in order to know whether you have an active subscription or not. Please try it and see if the works of e-mail now!

It appears that Microsoft has made minor adjustments to the Protocol hotmail settings, so what follows is the right place to work. There are two very troublesome procedures on E71, when trying to enter an address hotmail, the first is the new Nokia Messaging interface and the second is that the phone thinks it can do alone hotmail via POP3 so just put a link in their browser bookmarks, none of them is what I wanted.