Thread: Nokia X3-00 unbearably slow

Nokia X3-00 unbearably slow

I bought my Nokia X3-00 in April, and I enjoyed it for about a month before it began to be painfully slow. I tried and installed an update on the phone, which for the time being solve the trouble. But then about half a month later it was even slower than it was before. Now, when you reset the phone, just solve the difficulty about a day before slowing down. And turn off the phone and fix the problem for about an hour.

Re: Nokia X3-00 unbearably slow

I slide the phone up (is closed) and takes 4 seconds before anything happens, then "keyboard unlocked" appears for about 1.5 seconds. Then press the menu button, and it takes 4 seconds to display the menu. When I move through the main menu of the movement of the selected menu item is generally lag. Selection of the messaging is 4 seconds again. Create message has 1.5 to 2 seconds, selecting the first option (message) is 4 seconds. By clicking Add takes 2 seconds. Down to the recently used is agile enough, but the selection you need 2 to 3 seconds, scrolling through the list of recently used contacts on the phone much, and sometimes crashes. Select a contact takes 1.5 seconds. Then it's time to write a text, I consider myself a pretty fast typist (OFF predictive text). But if I try to write Hi, for example, or even pick up some of the letters press (you just write 'Hekla', as it lost a third of the press 5). Then when I click send, it takes 3 seconds to send the message box to rise.

I have the same problem with my x3 along this time to change my phone last night automatically (i.e., three-four) and changed the time in all my memories (i.e., the set of 22: 00 to 23:00 changed). Has any1 cud idea what cause this. I had to stop using the phone, and how long it takes for the phone to record the options that I am choosing. So please someone who knows about this do help me out.

Having trouble with my x3-00 again. Every time I try to open the directory of the memory card in the APPS folder, the phone just goes all black and after a few minutes the phone is working again but with white background, as if his own after returning. No matter what I do I cannot access the memory card. Any idea what could be the reason for this?

I had got this mobile phone as a gift from my parents on my Birthday. It's a software difficulty and can be solved easily. Take your phone with your bill or warranty card to the nearest Nokia Care services. Tell them your problem. Will update the phone software and the difficulty will be solved. It’s ok if you know how to install or update your mobile phone or else you need to go to Nokia gallery.

Check your phone's memory open the gallery and move all the contents of your phone to your memory card and receive articles, images, etc. that are stored on the phone. If your problem don’t get solve, just try to reset settings of your mobile phone once and switch off your mobile phone and reinstall the battery and everything. If not solved try to use the mobile phone without the memory card. May this help you?