Thread: Nokia X6 Battery sudden discharge

Nokia X6 Battery sudden discharge

I have a bit of a problem with my Nokia battery X6. Last night when I went to bed, the level of the battery was reading only a full sequel, but when I woke up this morning I was in the last measure, warning that battery power is low. Has anyone else experienced this sudden drop in battery power? Or maybe, possibly, a solution or knows what may be happening? The phone is only a couple of weeks, and this is the first time that the battery has acted in an unusual way. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Re: Nokia X6 Battery sudden discharge

I have a Mobile which I bought a week ago! I wanted to get rid of my slide switch to lock and unlock our phone! So I downloaded the application I LABYRINTH management software provides the key lock slider switch instead! But I have to run this application all the time for engine work. Is this software charge my battery performance? These days my battery lasts one day!

I know of several ways to conserve and save battery life, I was alarmed only on the speed at which the battery power fell during the night. In addition to this, after you plug to charge the battery for 5 minutes as I was reading almost full after disconnecting. So there must have been a fluke, either the battery or the phone software. I'll keep an eye on him if he does it again, I hope this was a once off the phone.

The X6 is a great device which offers touch-screen technology and the latest features at a competitive price. The features and large screen can have an effect on battery life, however. Fortunately, with a few changes, you will be able to go much longer than a single charge. Join us after the jump to find out how. One of the biggest is based on battery power with the X6 is the large 3.2-inch screen, but it is easy to make a couple of changes to week a battery. The best way to improve the energy consumption is to dim the display, a change that will have no negative consequences.

I’m having alike troubles with the battery indicator as well. Examples is charging my phone in the morning and have full bars later that night when he goes out, but when turned on again only has a bar. It seems that is really all over the place at the time and a little scary for me as I love this phone and it costs a bit too much. Now I've come to the connectivity settings - access points reassigned after confirmation (as described in this forum page) to see if makes a difference. If anyone has a solution that would love to hear me. Help appreciated with it.

3.2-inch screen of the Nokia X6 is one of the offshoots of your main supply. Ramp up the brightness is a sure way to kill your battery life, so it is relatively low unless you are thinking of a movie, or some other activity that actually benefits from a nice bright screen. To achieve the Brightness slider to the X6, go to the Settings menu, after going to menu just select Phone and then Display. You should now see a slider on the screen that can run on the touch screen. Have an experiment to see what you can live. The lower you go, the longer it will last.