Thread: Asus A42F taking a long time to boot after installing drivers

Asus A42F taking a long time to boot after installing drivers

Hello friends I am making use of the Asus A42F for quite some time now and just recently I have upgraded my system to install the new graphics card and after that when I installed its drivers and looked to reboot my laptop I found out that the laptop was taking a long time to boot. Now previously it would boot fast when I was having the old graphics card but after I have installed this new one, I am having some kind of a problem with the booting taking a long time so can someone help me to know that what is the problem and how will I try to solve it.

Re: Asus A42F taking a long time to boot after installing drivers

Hey have you got the right kind of a configuration that is needed by your system, there can be a definite problem with the booting if suppose that you have not got a right kind of a configuration installed on your system, also you should even have a much high speed RAM as well for the graphics card to function properly. The graphics card must suit the motherboard that you are having and should get the necessary voltages and power. So first see to it that you are having each and every thing perfect on your laptop.

Hey what I think is that there could be a possibility that you might not be having the right kind of a drivers installed on your laptop for your graphics card and that is the reason why you are unable to get the booting for the laptop to be done quickly, what I would suggest that you should try to again load the drivers and see that if this can help you to get the laptop to startup as you did previously.

Check if you have got the graphics card successfully inserted inside the slot on the motherboard since if you haven’t got it installed it perfectly then I think that this could be one of the reason why you are unable to get the booting of the laptop to be done effectively. So what I would suggest that you should once check to make sure that you have got the graphics card inserted in the slot tightly or must even for a safer side look to get eth slot to clear with a piece of a cloth and then look to insert the graphics card inside it.