Thread: Toshiba Satellite P25 showing wayward screen display

Toshiba Satellite P25 showing wayward screen display

Hello friends I am kind of a fed up with this Toshiba Satellite P25 laptop that I have brought some days ago as I have come to know that there is some problem with the display of the screen, sometimes everything is perfect and I am able to see everything in rich quality be it playing games or watching movie, but since past few days I have noticed that there is some kind of a problem with the display quality as sometimes it goes black and sometimes get back to normal so can someone help me to know that what is the problem and how should I get it solved.

Re: Toshiba Satellite P25 showing wayward screen display

Hey have you checked out the display and the color and the brightness settings of your laptop, it could be possible that there could have been some kind of a changes that might have done with someone without your notice and that is the reason why you are unable to get the display of the movies and the games properly on your laptop screen, so make sure that each and every settings is in perfect place and then see if you can get to solve the problem.

There can also be a possibility of a graphics card not being attached properly inside its slot and that is the reason why you are getting this fluctuation with the graphics of your laptop, what I would suggest you is that you should look to open the laptop case and then see whether or not the graphics card is perfectly inserted inside its slot or not since that could be the reason why you are not able to get the graphics of the device properly.

Dude what I think is that there could be some kind of a problem with the monitor screen within the laptop itself if even after going through all the above solutions still you are unable to get rid of the problem, I think that you should take your laptop to the shop from where you had brought and get the whole panel checked and then see what they tell you about the problem and may be that they can even rectify it.