Thread: Audio Jack for Asus Eee PC 1001PX

Audio Jack for Asus Eee PC 1001PX

Hello friends I am having some kind of a trouble with this Asus Eee PC 1001PX that I have purchased just few weeks ago as I have come to know that there is just one audio port onto this notebook due to which I am not able to get the headphones and the mic to insert into it at the same time that is I can only make use of the headphones or the mic at one point of a time, so I would want to know that is there anyway through which I will be able to get both the mic and the headphone work on this notebook at the same time.

Re: Audio Jack for Asus Eee PC 1001PX

Hey I don’t think so that there could be possibility of making this notebook to get both the headphone as well the mic to run at the same time, this kind of a feature is not available in this at all, since the notebook is of low quality so it doesn’t have all the features available in this and that is why you will have to compromise on either the headphone or mic for choosing any which you want.

Dude what I think that you should look to get a connector that can have both the ports through which you will be able to attach the headphones and the mic on to it and from that you will be able to get both the mic and the headphone cord connected to the connector at the same time, this will help you to get both of them to work at the same time, so I would want you to find the connector for this.

Dude I would mostly recommend you to go with the Syba SD-CM-UAUD USB Stereo Audio Adapter, C-Media Chipset, RoHS since this kind of a connector provides you with both the slot one for the mic and second for the headphones as well. You can easily connect both of them onto this connector and can enjoy talking with the third party, so go with this is my advice to you.

Hey if you are really wanting to have a voice chat with other people located at the other end of your network then what I would suggest you is that you should look to buy a headphone that comes with the mic and which has only one pin for the one slot that is vacant on the notebook, this will surely help you to listen to and let the other people listen to you as well with it.