Thread: Toshiba Satellite M200 Hangs at startup

Toshiba Satellite M200 Hangs at startup

I have the Toshiba Satellite M200. It was working fine for one month from when I bought it. But from last three days, I am facing some problem with that. I am having the Windows 7 installed in that. Whenever I try to start the computer then it shows me the message which says “Press F2 for System Utilities or Press F12 for Boot Menu” I tried by pressing the F2 button but it does not let me to the BIOS. It just shows me “Please wait…” I waited for about 20 minutes but it was with the same display. After that I restarted my computer but this time again it shows me the same thing. Please help me to resolve this problem.

Re: Toshiba Satellite M200 Hangs at startup

There are normally two main causes of laptop freezing troubles. The first is running several programs at the same time. The only method to resolve this difficulty is to obtain additional RAM or basically use fewer programs at one time. Another useful tip is to reduce every excess programs that is running within the background. This can be completed by going toward Start > Run > and enter msconfig. There you can analysis every background programs running in the computer.

As you told that you are having the Windows 7 installed in your laptop so the first thing that you need to check is that if you are having the licensed copy for the Windows 7 operating system or it is the pirated disc for the Windows 7. If that is from the pirated disc then it can be the reason behind this issue. So if you have the pirated disc installation then my suggestion to you is to get the licensed copy of the Windows 7 and install that to your computer and this will solve this problem.

You have mentioned that the problem is there from last few days and if that is the case then you can use the System restore utility and that will solve the issue. Just go to the System utility and from there you will have to select System restore and choose the date when it was running fine. After that, click on the restore button. When you do that then you will not have to do anything else to it. It will do rest of the things itself. After completing the process, it will reboot your PC and problem will be resolved.

Have you set some program at start up? If the program that you have set the startup is the corrupted and so it is getting hanged at the startup. So try to start the computer in safe mode and then remove the entire startup program from your computer. Once you are done with removing the startup program then again restart your computer and try to boot in normal windows mode. If the problem is with the startup program then this time you will not get any of the problems like this.

If the system starts to sound when the PC speaker is not a time four times. It's called a short burst of rapid but also displays the status of the black screen, then according to the phenomenon can greatly determine the computer's memory, there are problems access.Solutions to poor contact with essentially the same card graph, remove them and re-inserted, when attention is to insert a plug in the end, and memory card slots on both sides of the clamp securely. Review and response.