Thread: Unable to connect my Motorola-A1000 mobile phone with bluesoleil Bluetooth dongle

Unable to connect my Motorola-A1000 mobile phone with bluesoleil Bluetooth dongle

Hello, I am having some problem with the bluesoleil Bluetooth dongle that I had recently purchased from the shop, when I am trying to connect any of the device to it, it is not working with any of the device when I am trying to connect with, recently I was trying with my Motorola-A1000 mobile phone and it was not able to do the connection in it, the problem is that when I connect to the mobile phone, I am not able to connect to the device, and when I refresh the services it just says that discovery failure, it is always happening in this way only, so now what to do in this now, please help me in this.

Re: Unable to connect my Motorola-A1000 mobile phone with bluesoleil Bluetooth dongle

The problem when in seen as in summary is understood by me , but when I go to finds the detail procedure with the help of the internet I am facing some of the problem in it and also some doubt in it, so in my case I just do the following things, when the Bluesoleil device traces my phone with the Bluetooth connection, I just double click on the name of the phone and I see that the phone is selected or if it is not happening that way also then it is better you try with the right click option in it, and after you doing that select the ‘pair device ’ option in it. This is how it works for me I hope that it is will work for you. Best of luck.

Re: Unable to connect my Motorola-A1000 mobile phone with bluesoleil Bluetooth dongle

Thanks for the reply that you have provided me, I just went through the solution and also I have done this thing in the past and also when you have told me to do, but it is not working with me in any of the cases, the same problem and the error message which I told you in the question is been happening, so now if you have some of the other techniques present then please help me in this, it is really making me to go nuts. Should I see with the other device present with me, I have seen connecting with two different mobiles but the same problem is coming in it?

What happens when you try to connect with the other mobiles, have you tried it and seen what is happening in it, I would recommend that you just give a try, this will help you in many ways to detect the problem in it, so just see what happens and also keep an eye of how the process is been going in it. Now once you have seen that it is working fine then you can just check with the other devices that are been present in it. I think the problem is in the device which is not been working in a proper.

I also think that the problem will be in the device only, since it is new and it is having the latest technology present in it, it may have some of the bug that is present in it, hence it is in the warranty period, I will recommend you to just go for the replacement of the device, I have seen that the problem with many of the user present in it, they have lots of problem in it which is been created recently, also I have seen that the latest device that which is been developed always have some of the problem in it, which is always removed by the technician of the manufacturer in the form of the update of the driver.

I was having the same problem with the razr v3 mobile phone, the problem is that the connection of the device with the bluesoleil Bluetooth dongle will not happen, also when I used to connect with it, it would just remain for some fraction of the time, and after that it would just eliminate from the list where all the device would be present, so I just went through the internet and I found a blog which was named as brobin111, which you can search in the internet, there all the information about the setting and also the method that has to be followed in been written in it. So just go with it and see how it works for you.