Thread: Toshiba Satellite L650 gives error at every boot

Toshiba Satellite L650 gives error at every boot

I am using this laptop from last one month. Some of the times, it get started without any problem but many of the times when I start the system it shows me various error messages. All the times it shows me different messages. Sometimes it shows me 5 to 6 messages. Once this is happened then there is only one option left for me and that is to restart my laptop and allow it chkdsk and occasionally its okay and sometimes it starts through the errors over again. I don’t know that how can I solve this random problem. If you have any idea that how can this be solved then please let me know that.

re: Toshiba Satellite L650 gives error at every boot

This is seemed to be the problem with the operating system that you have installed in your computer. It might be corrupted in your case and so you are getting those error messages. You can try to repair the system and see if that can solve the problem for you. If you want to do that then boot from the OS CD and when it prompt you for the installation type then select the option as Repair. As you do that then system will start doing its work and when it completed with t5he process then your computer will be rebooted. Now check by restarting it again that if it is showing you the problem again or not.

I think there is some startup program in your computer which is corrupted and so it is not able to start at the boot time and as a result it is showing you the error messages. So if there is any such application installed in your computer then you can just remove it from the startup program list otherwise simply uninstall and install that again. If the problem is with such program then this will resolve the problem for you. This is the only thing that I can suggest you at the time and see if that can solve the issue for you.

This can also be some problem related to the virus in your laptop and that is causing those entire error messages. Do you have any antivirus software installed in your computer? If not then install some good one in your system and then scan your computer with that to see if there is some virus infection in your computer. Before starting the scan, you should confirm that the antivirus that you have used is up to date and if that is not updated then it might miss some virus that is causing the problem. I hope that it will be resolved soon.

Have you tried all the possible solution for this and still not able to resolve the issue? If that is the case then according to me there is only option left for you and that is to do the clean installation of operating system in your computer and check if that can resolve the problem. But make sure that you have tried all the possible solution for this and this is the last option for you solve the problem. This is surely going to resolve the problem. Thank you.