Thread: How to avoid Power Problems in Toshiba P305 - S8844 laptop

How to avoid Power Problems in Toshiba P305 - S8844 laptop

Hello, last year I have purchased the new branded Toshiba P305-S8844 laptop. The configuration of the laptop is Intel core2 Duo processor with 17.1 inch TFT display and 160GB hard disk. This laptop provides the ability to run powerful applications and programs with ease. The TFT display quality is ideal for watching movies and playing games. But there is some power problem occurred in this laptop. This laptop randomly shuts down without any warning and the battery will not get charged. Any type of help will be appreciates.

Re: How to avoid Power Problems in Toshiba P305 - S8844 laptop

I have also face the same kind of problem. Last month the same laptop I have purchased in the market and surprisingly it creates the power problem. so, I have contact with the manufacturer. They will check the connection between the DC-IN power jack and the system board. Surprisingly this two components presents in the laptop are badly connected. Hence they will connect it correctly and they do not take any extra charges for this connection.

Hey dude, I think the problem occurred in your battery or may be the problem of internal connections. As per my suggestions you need to firstly check the connections of the DC jack connector and the system board if it is not connected then connect it. It will definitely solve the problem. If the problem is not in the connection then you need to check the laptop battery because sometimes we are over charge the laptop battery. That’s why the battery will not be work very well and it creates the power problem.

Sometimes we are not care about the laptop and this laptop may be creates the problem. Surprisingly because of the unexpected conditions the power cable of the laptop is to be cute and hence the laptop battery will not be charged very well. I think the first you need is to be check the power cable of the laptop which will be helpful charge the laptop battery. Hence if this cable is cut then replace it with the new cable and charge your laptop. I think it is possible that your laptop power problem will be solved.

Hey dude, I also faced the same kind of problem. In that time my laptop is immediately shut down and it started after that and I think that time the problem is occurred in between the internal power connection of the laptop. Immediately I have contact the service engineer. He said that the problem is not in the physical connection. Then he installs the Toshiba power management software in the laptop. Then using this software he cleans the problem. I think you need to try this software.

Hey dude, I have also faced the similar kind of problem but there is also another power connection related problem presents in my laptop. I have use the Toshiba satellite P305 - S8844 laptop till last 3 years. Whenever I have connect the AC adaptor with this laptop then this laptop will be like dead machine and there is no LED activity presents in this laptop. I have take advice from the service engineer he cannot recognized the actual problem. Finally I have sent this laptop to the Toshiba Company. The company had clear the laptop power problem within 10 days and now this laptop works very well.