Thread: Toshiba Satellite M645-S4070 freezes at shutdown

Toshiba Satellite M645-S4070 freezes at shutdown

Hello friends I have got this new Toshiba Satellite M645-S4070 purchased just few weeks ago and I have come to know that there is some kind of a problem that has occurred with this laptop as whenever I would try to shut down the laptop, the logging off screen occurs but eventually the laptop never shuts down. It is always stuck at the logging of screen, I am having Windows 7 64 bit version operating system installed and only after this I started to get this kind of a awkward problem, so can someone help me to rectify this one.

Re: Toshiba Satellite M645-S4070 freezes at shutdown

Dude this happens whenever there is allot of data that have been entered into the laptop and due to which the laptop takes a long time to shutdown, so what I would suggest is that you should always release some kind of bad potion of the memory from your hard disk. For that you can directly delete the temporary files by going into the start menu and then typing %temp% in the cmd command and you will get all the temporary files which you will have to delete from there and after that see if it shuts off quickly.

Hey what I think is that you should make use of the C Cleaner that will also help you to clean all the bad portion of the memory from all the drives that are there inside the hard disk on your system and then see if after that you should try switching off then laptop again. Also, you can even make use of the Defragmentation option that is there in the system tools that will also help you to get all the data squeezed and you will be able to make the laptop work smoothly.

Hey before you do anything silly and do some more damage to the laptop what I think is that you might be having some viruses creep inside your laptop and that is why you are facing this kind of a problem with the laptop not shutting down even after giving the shutdown command. This usually happens when there is some kind of a virus I your laptop so I would request you that you should look to scan your laptop with the help a antivirus through which all the virus will get healed and you will get the laptop to run smoothly.

Hey what I think is that if none of the above solutions work for you then the only one that is left that will surely help you is to reformat the Windows 7 operating system and install a fresh copy of the same again. This will surely help you to get any corrupted files deleted from your system and you will get the laptop to run smoothly and will surely turn on and off the laptop faster.