Thread: Satellite L455D-S597​6 laptop shows Errors on startup

Satellite L455D-S597​6 laptop shows Errors on startup

One month ago I have bought the Satellite L455D-S5976laptop. Occasionally it boot up very well, except every so often while I start up, following I enter the password; I obtain a variety of errors. They are not at all the equivalent and now and then it's just single, occasionally as numerous as 5 otherwise 6. I will afterward restart the laptop and allow it chkdsk. I can't discover if this is a Windows 7 problem otherwise a laptop/hard drive problem. Is there a method to introduce logs from the chkdsk thus I can notice what the issues were? It is totally unsystematic. Does anybody know how to fix this issue?

Re: Satellite L455D-S597​6 laptop shows Errors on startup

You can make use of the Bootrec.exe utility in the Windows Recovery Environment (Windows RE) in order to troubleshoot plus fix the following stuff in Windows Vista otherwise Windows 7:
    1. A master boot record (MBR)
    2. A boot sector
    3. A Boot Configuration Data (BCD) store

Note that while you are troubleshooting login or startup problems by the use of Windows RE, you must foremost attempt the Startup Repair preference within the System Recovery Options dialog box. If the Startup Repair alternative does not determine the problem, otherwise if you have to troubleshoot additional steps physically; make use of the Bootrec.exe tool.

I think that you should check your laptop by the Safe boot option. It is the only option left for you to know about what problem in your laptop is. To apply a Safe Boot preference, go after these steps:
    • Restart your PC and begin pushing the F8 key on the keyboard. On a PC that is set up for booting too many OSs, you can push the F8 key while the Boot Menu comes into view.
    • Choose an option while the Windows Advanced Options menu shows, and afterward push ENTER.
    • While the Boot menu views over again, and the words "Safe Mode" emerge in blue at the base, pick the installation that you would like to establish, and after that push ENTER.
    • After this check whether there is any problem with current account or not.

I think that you need to find out whether there is any unwanted applications are interfering with the laptop startup or login procedure or not. Sometime some third party application related to the security of the computer may interfere with the laptop functionality. First all check the antivirus program installed in your laptop and then go for the Firewall program. After all this reset the password which you have given for that particular login account. Give the different ID and try to login now.

It seems to me that your system has been attacked by some kind of virus without your knowledge. Some virus will terribly interfere with the system startup and may result in the errors. In order to get rid of this issue you either need to completely scan the computer with the updated antivirus program otherwise you need to format the system and re-install the operating system once again. Like this way you may resolve the issue.

From which account credentials you are trying to login your laptop? It seems to me that some of the files regarding the system files either corrupted or misplaced. If they are corrupted or misplaced then you can correct this by the use of windows update utility. If it can’t then get any Windows repair disk and repair the operating system. You will not lose any data from your laptop. Some of the antivirus software offers its protection upon windows login. If they are not functioning properly then it will end up with an error.