Thread: Can we use Logitech Revue to access media files that are hosted on Pogo Plug?

Can we use Logitech Revue to access media files that are hosted on Pogo Plug?

I was just wondering whether I can access the media files that are hosted on the Pogo Plug using the Logitech Revue. I personally feel that it can be possible and was thinking of actually use Logitech Revue to access media files that are hosted on Pogo Plug .But before that I just want to know if anyone has had any success using Logitech Revue to access media files that are hosted on Pogo Plug? Please do get back to me on this issue.

Re: Can we use Logitech Revue to access media files that are hosted on Pogo Plug?

I think that Logitech Revue is really fantastic and would the key board that comes with it is really amazing. I haven’t tried out yet what you are talking about but well may try it out in future. But with the Logitech Revue you can just enter into your favorite movies and can check out what they are doing on TV or on the Web. You can also watch the game and your fantasy draft at the same time. So it’s really very amazing and would recommend you all to get it as soon as possible.

Re: Can we use Logitech Revue to access media files that are hosted on Pogo Plug?

Yes I would say that it’s really very amazing. Also I would like to add a feature of it is that there is a controller that works according to the way you want it. Also with Logitech Revue there comes an companion box and an companion keyboard controller. Bothe of these are really easy to set up and can be used easily. Also you need to just connect your TV and cable via HDMI and your internet connection via Ethernet to the Logitech Revue. So that is really amazing. But again even I am not very sure that we use Logitech Revue to access media files that are hosted on Pogo Plug.

Thanks a lot for your prompt reply. I would tell you that the Logitech Revue is really very good and that is the reason why I have got it immediately. I am just loving and the that is the reason I was just thinking that can we use Logitech Revue to access media files that are hosted on Pogo Plug .I really hope that it will work and feel that if it actually work then using Logitech Revue will be more awesome. So if any on know then please reply to this.

I personally would tell you that I haven't tried yet but I just set up UPnP on a NAS few days back and it took few seconds for the Revue to recognize it and start serving me the movies. So this is what I tried a few days back .Also I would say that they still have a way to go with video codec’s and don’t know how much time it will take. Also right now I am able to play anything DIVX, movies and home movies shot with a Canon T2i.

Thanks a lot the solutions that you have provided. I am really happy to see the replies. Personally speaking even I feel that it is actually very difficult to Logitech Revue to access media files that are hosted on Pogo Plug and don’t know how much time it will take if such things actually do take place in future. Anyways I would once again like to thank you for all the solutions that you have provided and would like to appreciate you for that.